• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Shelby GT350 OEM wheels-Sold

Eric0w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
Update: The wheels are already sold.

I have a set of 4 OEM 2016 Shelby GT350 wheels that came off of my car, because I installed some new wheels.

The wheels are 19x10.5 front and 19x11 back. They are in great condition. Only one wheel has a tiny curb rush on it (1/8 inch big). Should be a easy fix.

These wheels will fit any 15-17 mustang with great stance.

I am asking for $1199 for the set. Wheels only. No tires included.

IMG_4171.jpg

IMG_4172.jpg

IMG_4169.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

277A5279.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Etchhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
Nice wheels, how wide of tires can you out on those? Wouldn't mind some street wheels for GT350R but may look at Project6.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Are those lighter than the GT performance pack wheel?.. and what lbs difference?