Sponsored

2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Media Drives & Reviews (CHECK FIRST POST)

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
GM fanboys are crying because the GT350R did not have a back seat..... Randy did not take the same line on the last turn, or the tires on the Z28 looked a little worn out. Lol... poor GMers
Back seat saves a whole 30 lbs. Big deal. The Z28 is still a 3880lb car.
Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
And on the whole straight line acceleration thing with the LS7 having more torque yadda yadda...the Voodoo is working with completely different gearing in the trans and in the rear end allowing the car to take advantage of the lack of torque vs say the LS7.

EDIT: I should say "make up for the lack of torque vs say the LS7."

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
And on the whole straight line acceleration thing with the LS7 having more torque yadda yadda...the Voodoo is working with completely different gearing in the trans and in the rear end allowing the car to take advantage of the lack of torque vs say the LS7.

EDIT: I should say "make up for the lack of torque vs say the LS7."
Plus just look at the dyno chart of the Voodoo. It's making power to redline. It's designed for the track.

whysoblu

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whysoblu.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT Premium, 2015 GT Premium 50th Ann. Edition
Plus just look at the dyno chart of the Voodoo. It's making power to redline. It's designed for the track.

And for my garage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
It's made for the autobahn that runs by my village.

2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package ETA Feb (US Port) under MSRP

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Nice summarization here re: dat sound! :thumbsup:

"The Mustang does not wail like a Ferrari, however, because Ford’s engine is quite different. For one thing, it has a single intake and dual exhausts, as opposed to a dual intake and a single large muffler, as on a Ferrari. Also, rather than the Ferrari’s setup of, effectively, two four-cylinder engines joined at the crankshaft, where the center two pistons of each bank are 180 degrees out from the outer two, the Ford has a different arrangement. It puts each piston 180 out from the next one in line. This is mainly because Ford wanted a single large throttle body for better packaging and a power spread more befitting a Mustang."
Sponsored