Sponsored

2016 Shelby GT350 Configurator (Build & Price) Is Up!!!!

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I know you guys have been talking about it for a while but now that the configurator is up - it's easy to see what you were complaining about. What if I want a GT350 with tech AND track package....that kinda stinks.

Edit: ...and now I realize you cant get the GT350 with the Tech package AND Recaros.... I give up till 2017.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
I guess the weight difference between the 350 and the R is the wheels and base electronics? Where else? The R has additional coolers, too.
Don't forget rearseat delete, less sound insulation materials, and IIRC I believe a few more misc. components that are hollow to save weight here & there.

Nawambo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: Boss 302; STI; Next: Stingray or GT350
Mmmmm.... Finally. Track Pack. Want.
GT3501.jpg

Rick R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Mustang
Just requested an "internet price", which oddly has been directed to a dealer in Texas. Let's see what they say!

CliffClavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van down by the river
I really am hoping that is not the rear spoiler on the track pack. Not a fan. I am hoping the pictures of the duck bill spoiler are accurate.

Sponsored

Yellowjacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Car
Looks like you can get leather seat now on the base GT. Wish cloth was avail on the premium.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Yup, eagle eye... they are different. The R has square fangs on the ends.
I wonder if the track pack cars also have this, might be to direct air to the oil/tranny filters.

nice to see the white/blue with black roof. I might have to wrap the roof at some point

Nawambo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: Boss 302; STI; Next: Stingray or GT350
Damn configurator! Beforehand, I was positive I wanted magnetic with blue stripes, now I'm tempted by these Harley-esque colors as well. :headbang::frusty: Decisions, decisions.
GT3502.jpg

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
i thought it was strange, the gt350 with tech package, it turns the dash to a much ligher color like they are now, not the dark color, and the door handles look chrome as well, and a different shifter, same as in the gt now, thought all gt350 would have the dark dash and stuff.

Sponsored

obiwandado

15 Deep Impact EB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
i thought it was strange, the gt350 with tech package, it turns the dash to a much ligher color like they are now, not the dark color, and the door handles look chrome as well, and a different shifter, same as in the gt now, thought all gt350 would have the dark dash and stuff.
It's the GT interior, they haven't updated the configurator to feature the tech pack GT350.

Mystic_Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RR GT350, '65 Mustang Coupe
They obviously made the grille opening a little larger to accommodate more air flow for cooling. I'm sure it's an easy mod to trim out some more as needed for track enthusiasts.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Nice, except when I priced it out it came out to $24,995!!! What a deal...Ahh Ford there's still some bugs in the configurator.

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
They obviously made the grille opening a little larger to accommodate more air flow for cooling. I'm sure it's an easy mod to trim out some more as needed for track enthusiasts.
Except that the opening is actually larger on the non-R. The entire opening goes all the way down to the bumper on the non-R whereas the R has that small section sticking up.

Maybe they decreased the opening slightly in order to increased the speed of the air coming in?
Sponsored

Last edited: