• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Delaware 2016 Shadow Black Mustang Ecoboost Premium 17k miles

R5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Putting this ad out there kind of as a feeler to see what kind of offers I may get for my mustang. I am looking into upgrading to a GT and wanted to test the private sale market a little to see if the numbers would work to get into a GT. I am only going to post a few pictures as the weather is bad, will take some more on a better day and get them posted. The car is a 2016 Shadow Black Mustang Ecoboost Premium, in excellent condition. Have done some exterior mods to the car, which if sold, will be taking them all off and replacing with the stock parts. Have only added a C&L Blow Off Valve Adapter and replace the stock exhaust system with MBRP Race Series Cat Back exhaust, which can either be sold with the car for slightly higher price, or can be taken off and I can put stock exhaust back on. I am the second owner and have had the car for about a year and 8 months. Am located in 21043.

Year: 2016
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Trim: Ecoboost
Color: Shadow Black
Transmission: Automatic, 6-speed sport shifters
Mileage: 17,xxx
Modifications: Plenty, but will take off and replace with stock parts if sold.
Additional Info: Open to any offers, throw them at me.
PRICE: $20,750
Pictures:

IMG_0432.jpg
IMG_0433.jpg
IMG_0467.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

R5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
IMG_0458.jpg
IMG_0513.jpg
IMG_0514.jpg
IMG_0515.jpg
IMG_0516.jpg
IMG_0517.jpg
IMG_0518.jpg
IMG_0521.jpg
IMG_0522.jpg
IMG_0523.jpg
IMG_0524.jpg
IMG_0526.jpg
IMG_0528.jpg
IMG_0529.jpg
IMG_0531.jpg
IMG_0532.jpg
Ok, I have since decided that I am for sure looking to sell this Ecoboost and get into a GT. If anyone is selling or knows someone selling a 16-17 Shadow Black GT Premium Auto let me know!!

UPDATES: The car has a lot of mods on it, mostly exterior. If car is sold I would include the MBRP Race Series Catback Exhaust System and the C&L Bypass Valve Adapter if buyer would like those to go with the car, for a slightly higher price than listed. If not, I can take adapter off and also replace exhaust with stock system which I still have. The rest of the mods will be taken off of the car, and placing them on my new GT when I purchase it. The eco is in great condition, interior is close to perfect, exterior has some minor paint chips and scratches, which is bound to happen on a black car, you can see every imperfection with this paint color. Oil change close to every 6 months, no burnouts, no track use, no racing. Car is priced very competitively with market right now, and going private sale you don't have to deal with scumbag dealership salesman or ridiculous dealer processing fees. Still have lien on car, but aggressively paying it off (we can figure out how to resolve this when the time comes). Let me know if you have any questions or are interested! More pictures attached below.

PRICE: $20,750.

Last edited:
OP
OP

R5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
*Bump*
Still for sale. Car is in excellent condition, very low miles. Car is stock ready for mods!! If you are looking for a sleek black eco or a stock ride ready for customization hit me up!! Can respond to this post or PM me. If any of you know anyone interested in an eco let them know mines for sale. Thanks.

OP
OP

R5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
*bump* Price drop $20,750 OBO.
Sponsored