Sponsored

2016 SCCA Pro Finale/Nats

SteveW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
There's a number of forum members going to Lincoln soon, including me. Hope everyone has their cars and race face ready :)

I don't like to change the car in the last month before a major event but I'm still learning what makes my car tick and have made headway this summer. After the last event weekend and completing chassis, bar, shock setup I still had what looks like positive camber issues in the rear under hard cornering. So, Whiskey11, yes, I finally added more rear camber, haha.

We've got entries in FS, STP, ESP and CAMC.

Are you all ready?

One last driver mod to make sure I have my head right before runs:

Sponsored

Gearz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I'll be there for the Pro and Championship, Friday thru Friday. Fingers crossed and hoping to beat at least a few BMW's, because 'Murica!
-Brian Meyer
96 - FS

Simmons-Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I will be there for the Pro and Championship....Friday to Friday.

Plan to drink LOTS of Beer like usual.

and hopefully kick some Ass.

Co driving with Dennis.

Simmons

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT
I'll be there for both the Pro and Nats. Hoping to beat someone. :-)

OP
OP
SteveW

SteveW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm planning to arrive Tues afternoon and be there through Friday. Not doing the Pro.

STP runs in the same heat as ESP so that's cool but our heat runs last. Not liking that part. Oh well

I'm assuming the S197 Mustangs also entered in STP are well prepped but haven't faced one on 11" wheels x 315 tires all season. So no idea what's going to happen to us IRS cars limited to 285s at Nats :confused:

Sponsored

dontlifttoshift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Waiting for dealer to figure out P061C. Whether they get it fixed in time or not, I will have some parts for sale soon. We had a blast at nationals last year and we were really looking forward to it this year.

jpaulson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
Wish I could make it. Good luck everyone! Take the fight to those Camaro boys!

z3papa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW M3
Waiting for dealer to figure out P061C. Whether they get it fixed in time or not, I will have some parts for sale soon. We had a blast at nationals last year and we were really looking forward to it this year.
Say it ain't so. See you if you make it.

z3papa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW M3
:lol:
I'll be there for the Pro and Championship, Friday thru Friday. Fingers crossed and hoping to beat at least a few BMW's, because 'Murica!
-Brian Meyer
96 - FS

Sponsored

OppositeLock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
was really trying to make it out this year, but just couldnt make it happen. have fun guys!

dontlifttoshift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Yep, I'm out. Dealer lived up to my expectations, they called and said they are waiting for a throttle body with an ETA of 9/20......yay.

Performance Pack FS legal offset 19"x9 and 9.5 Forgestars for sale, silver, filthy, wearing zero run 275/285 RE71s. Also FS legal JRi/Maier double adjustable strut/shock package (fronts are coil over style currently wearing stock PP springs) along with a Strano rear bar.

You guys have fun!!

****To prevent further hijack, pm if interested in for sale part****

Last edited:

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Yep, I'm out. Dealer lived up to my expectations, they called and said they are waiting for a throttle body with an ETA of 9/20......yay.

FS legal 19" Forgestars for sale, silver, filthy, wearing zero run 275/285 RE71s. Also FS legal JRi/Maier double adjustable strut/shock package (fronts are coil over style currently wearing stock PP springs) along with a Strano rear bar.

You guys have fun!!
What size are the forgestars (width/offset) ?

z3papa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW M3

FS legal 19" Forgestars for sale, silver, filthy, wearing zero run 275/285 RE71s. Also FS legal JRi/Maier double adjustable strut/shock package (fronts are coil over style currently wearing stock PP springs) along with a Strano rear bar.

You guys have fun!!
That's a downer and sounds like its leading to a car change. Let me know which direction you are headed for next year and keep in touch.

dontlifttoshift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Yeah, I'm bummed. I liked Angela's chances in FSL, we have both been driving better than ever (save for that miserable weekend in Milwaukee). I really wanted to like this car and keep it but this is two Mustangs in a row that haven't made it out warranty without a major issue.....I'm done. I will be where I belong next year, CAM-T.
Sponsored