Sponsored

2016 roush supercharged mustang gt

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I don't get how you guys think 40k for a 2 yr old car is a good deal?

You can probably find the same deal on a 17' left over at this point with dealers trying to unload them with the 18's starting to hit the ground.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sash

Sash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I don't get how you guys think 40k for a 2 yr old car is a good deal?

You can probably find the same deal on a 17' left over at this point with dealers trying to unload them with the 18's starting to hit the ground.
it is a dealer installed roush supercharged+ exhaust but still 2 years old, the car would depreciate 45% as soon you roll it out from the lot, thats the only problem i have purchasing that car, i would pay 35k for it no more.

Mike K.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
The supercharger alone makes it worth it imo, plus an active exhaust right ? Not to mention a warranty, that thing would blow the doors off a stock 17 pp or an 18pp at the same price as a leftover albeit maxed out 17. If you like the speed and want to keep it I'd say worth it, if you think you will be trading it in maybe it's not worth it. Tho other question is if it it's a non premium are you ok without the amneties

OP
OP
Sash

Sash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
The supercharger alone makes it worth it imo, plus an active exhaust right ? Not to mention a warranty, that thing would blow the doors off a stock 17 pp or an 18pp at the same price as a leftover albeit maxed out 17. If you like the speed and want to keep it I'd say worth it, if you think you will be trading it in maybe it's not worth it. Tho other question is if it it's a non premium are you ok without the amneties
no the car is premium full loaded

tw557

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT automatic
I am surprised that it is mentioned that it's not a good value. Here in pa/ NJ a 2015 gt with 15000 is hard to get below 30. New 16 and 17 pp are going for 32. The supercharger has got to be MUCH better performance especially roll on.

Sponsored

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
it is a dealer installed roush supercharged+ exhaust but still 2 years old, the car would depreciate 45% as soon you roll it out from the lot, thats the only problem i have purchasing that car, i would pay 35k for it no more.
I have already stated this. IMO, silly to be looking at the car as it is not like you can't find a 17' and have the blower installed as well.

If the OP had to get out of the car, the supercharger means nothing to a dealer on trade except a car with a questionable history.

Mike K.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Yeah premium and fully loaded for 40k with blower and warranty, damn to me that's a really good deal, I wish I woulda got a deal like that

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Yeah premium and fully loaded for 40k with blower and warranty, damn to me that's a really good deal, I wish I woulda got a deal like that
You don't find that on a current year or model.

OP
OP
Sash

Sash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
make me wander why this car didn't sold for so long?
Sponsored