• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio 2016 Premium GT auto Oxford White / Redline - 48.6k miles $27,500

creamz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT
IMG_E8382.JPG

Oxford White / Redline leather interior
Black GT350 style wing and black badges
48,600 miles and climbing (DD)
MBRP Street catback
Air Raid CAI
Comes with an SCT handheld with a flex fuel tune on it from Lund so you can run corn (currently on stock tune)
Hawk HP 5.0 pads
Sync 3 upgraded USB for CarPlay

Will come with blackout package wheels
Has minor cosmetic issues on the rear where I backed into my neighbors car and also brushed the door frame of my garage backing in. Buffed out for the most part but you can still see some minor imperfections. Small paint chips on the hood and passeneger door handle.

$27,500 as it sits; will be more after I get the cosmetic stuff fixed.
Clean Ohio e-title.

Has been driven in winter. Has been to the track (once, went 12.4 in terrible DA on DRs.)

No trades.

IMG_E0072.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG
IMG_0077.JPG
IMG_0078.JPG
Sponsored