• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arkansas 2016 Mustang Magnetic gray Ecoboost Premium 18,500 miles

stangchief

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cr3group.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang premium
$23,500 OBO

2016 Mustang S550 Ecoboost/Premium with factory performance package
Factory performance package includes: heavier from sway bar, larger tires/wheels/brakes

Equipment group 201A
Shaker stereo, heated/cooled seats, extra gauges, engine-turn graphics dash, navigation, back up camera, etc.
6 speed manual

Mileage: 18,500

Color: Metallic (dark grey) with wide black matt with red pinstripe Shelby style stripes (professionally installed by Bigworm Graphics) $500.00 value
Interior color: black with camel colored seats

Extras: (have all receipts)

MBRP “street” 3” cat-back exhaust with chrome tips ($475.00)
Eibach 1.5 inch lowering springs ($400.00)
Airaid Cold air intake (300.00)
Flat bottom carbon fiber and leather with red stitching steering wheel by Beith ($700.00)
Cobb accessport 93 octane tune with new/larger Cobb intercooler ($2000.00)
Foose custom floor mats and rear trunk mat ($300.00)
Black gloss spoiler ($300.00)
Lots of hydro-dipped carbon fiber dress-up parts under the hood (1000.00)
Side splitters removed and carbon fiber hydro-dipped ($400.00)
Redline chrome quick-lift hood struts ($100.00
MGP red brake caliper covers ($250.00)
Shelby shifter knob
Many other small upgrades, interior/exterior

Buying a new house that only has a 2-car garage so this car has to go……….This 2016 Mustang is my baby and has ALWAYS been pampered and meticulously maintained…(oil changed every 2000 miles with Royal Purple full synthetic) it usually stays in the garage under a custom car cover and only driven on nice, sunny days.
It has NEVER been tracked, raced, abused or even red-lined. It was intended to look like a Shelby but not driven like one. This car is nearly perfect and looks almost brand new. Yes, I am OCD when it comes to cars and have just as much fun and satisfaction cleaning/detailing it as I do driving it.

I DO NOT NEED HELP SELLING, ADVERTISING, ETC.

DON'T CALL ME OFFERING TO SELL ME CARFAX OR SIMILAR REPORT
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
20170727_113531_resized.jpg
20160826_193952_resized.jpg
IMG_0008.JPG
mustang 2.jpg
mustang 5.jpg
mustang 3.jpg
IMG_1512.jpg
IMG_1531.jpg
Sponsored