OP

Kalidttgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kalid
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt350 2011 mustang gt 1993 foxbody
this local guy has never worked on a Voodoo and you want him to tune twins? I would absolutely stick with a remote tune from guys that have experience with Forced induction and the 350. they are Palm Beach Dyno, Lund, Wengerd, and Johnson tuning (who does all tuning for fat house). Johnson will do it for you remotely but you go to them directly not through fat house. if you want the fastest responses go with Wengerd. seriously reconsider not using this local guy.
Lol it was already tuned by palm beach but I just wanted dyno numbers and to make sure itā€™s safe because I just purchased the car 2 weeks ago and the guys that built it for the gentleman I bought it off of did a really nice job on install and itā€™s a hellion kit with upgraded turbos but I just feel like itā€™s not right because 1st 2nd and maybe half of 3rd gear is so nasty then mid 3rd on up itā€™s a dog and boost drops from almost 9lbs to under 6 psi but only past mid 3rd 1st and 2nd hit 9.8 lbs so I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on the car has 5,000 miles on it and build has 3,000 miles on it the car is perfect and beautiful but this will drive me nuts and really want to keep it so my first thought was to put it on a dyno I just heard remote tunes are scary sometimes but like I said Iā€™m new to all of this šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø And normal drivability itā€™s perfect no engine lights no nothing!!!!!!
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Johnson tuning (who does all tuning for fat house).
Now it is adding up. I thought the guy was moonlighting and didn't want to call him out. Johnson does tuning at a Cincinnati shop. I didn't know him as Johnson, just the shop said he is the guy who tunes at fat house.

Anyway great rep.

2JZFAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350
Well Iā€™ve never used them so I was a little nervous I will wait for their response I did email them I also called and they said I have to email technical support which I did just waiting. Have you ever use them before?

I completely understand.. I haven't but I am local to them and know a large number of people who have with Ford and other makes. I've met a few of the team and chatted at local events, I think they're good people. I don't know if this helps but check this out until you get word back https://pbdyno.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.

They've been pretty active on youtube lately, so check it out to familiarize yourself a bit.. There's some good content. https://www.youtube.com/c/PalmBeachDyno/videos and it seems like they're doing pretty good and continuing to grow.

Tell us about this car you got! Share some pictures and videos, let us know how things work out with PBD or whoever you choose. I know other have mentioned some other competent tuners as well. I'd bet PBD and Lund will have more experience and files turbo 350s. For your combo, I know a handful of local cars PDB has tuned.. They and a shop near to them both do a bunch of Hellion twin kits.

OP
OP

Kalidttgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kalid
Vehicle(s)
Now it is adding up. I thought the guy was moonlighting and didn't want to call him out. Johnson does tuning at a Cincinnati shop. I didn't know him as Johnson, just the shop said he is the guy who tunes at fat house.

Anyway great rep.
On the phone with palm beach now
I completely understand.. I haven't but I am local to them and know a large number of people who have with Ford and other makes. I've meet a few of them and chatted at local events, I think they're good people. I don't know if this helps but check this out until you get word back https://pbdyno.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.

They've been pretty active on youtube lately, so check it out to familiarize yourself a bit.. There's some good content. https://www.youtube.com/c/PalmBeachDyno/videos and it seems like they're doing pretty good and continuing to grow.

Tell us about this car you got! Share some pictures and videos, let us know how things work out with PBD or whoever you choose. I know other have mentioned some other competent tuners as well. PBD and Lund will have more experience and files than most.. For your combo, I know a handful of cars PDB has tuned locally.. They and a shop near to them both do a bunch of Hellion twin kits.
ok on the phone with palm beach now so wheel see what happens I really appreciate you

Sponsored

Wengerd Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wengerdperformance.com
First Name
Derel
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Whipple 15 Mustang GT TT 18 F150 VMP ODIN
Your tune has a scrambled OS and you would need to flash back to stock.

Your tuner will not be able to tweak the PBD tune and will have to start from stock

It sounds like your local tuner has no experience with these at all much less being turbo.

I would be very cautious and would definitely recommend a remote tune from tuners who have experience with these.

We sell RTD devices as well as remote tuning.

Www.wengerdperformance.com.

OP
OP

Kalidttgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kalid
Vehicle(s)
Your tune has a scrambled OS and you would need to flash back to stock.

Your tuner will not be able to tweak the PBD tune and will have to start from stock

It sounds like your local tuner has no experience with these at all much less being turbo.

I would be very cautious and would definitely recommend a remote tune from tuners who have experience with these.

We sell RTD devices as well as remote tuning.

Www.wengerdperformance.com.
Well Iā€™m going to grab the car tonight and bring it home Iā€™m waiting for pbd to get back with me now

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Send Wengerd an email, or PM him through the forum.

Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Just a thoughtā€¦
You say the install was a quality job. Is the installer local or was it not a shop install? If itā€™s a local shop install, Iā€™d have them check it out.

OP
OP

Kalidttgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kalid
Vehicle(s)
Just a thoughtā€¦
You say the install was a quality job. Is the installer local or was it not a shop install? If itā€™s a local shop install, Iā€™d have them check it out.
It was a reputable shop but they donā€™t dyno tune they went through palm beach tuning

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
Sounds like PBD locked the ECU. If you have the SCT flasher flash it back to stock then the shop will be able to read it. I hate shops that do this, lock the tune not the computer.

I agree with the other guy who wonders about this dyno tuner.
Glad you chimed in with the right answer.
Sponsored