• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Mustang GT Premium w/ Extras

JDVisualz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Mustang GT Premium/PP
Gauging interest in my car. Reason for selling is to accomadate a growing family and the fact that it hasn't been driven too much as of late.

2016 Mustang GT Premium/PP Shadow Black. Car has approx 18.5k miles on it.

Note: Car does not come with the original PP wheels anymore.

Current Mods:
-Mishimoto Oil Separator
-Mishimoto CAI
-Corsa Xtreme Catback Exhaust
-Stainless Power Catted Long Tube Headers
-Lund Tune
-Steeda Progressives
-Roush quarter window and side scoops
-Roush decklid
-Black Emblem pack from CJPP
-GT350R Steering Wheel
-GT350 Push Start button
-MGW X-Spec Low Profile short shifter
-Raceseng custom Ashiko knob
-Project 6gr-5's 20x10/20x11
-Continental Extremecontact Sports 285/35/20 315/35/20
-American Muscle rear window louvers

Some side info: Car has been in an accident. Rear passenger quarter panel and shock were damaged but replaced as was the rear passenger wheel and tire. Everything was repaired and no frame damage to the vehicle. Car is still currently on a loan, so if sold..loan will be paid off and title mailed to you within 1-2 weeks. Car runs clean, no CEL or anything. Oils been changed every 2k miles, tranny fluid and all has been replaced after break in period. There is fender damage on the front passenger side as pictured below.

Pricing the car at $29.5k OBO. Prefer local Bay Area.
20181001_125820.jpg
Resized_IMG_3860.jpeg
Resized_IMG_3701.jpeg
Resized_IMG_0292.jpeg
Resized_IMG_1900.jpeg
Resized_IMG_9835.jpeg
Resized_IMG_4335.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Nice car, but 36k? Not trying to sound like a jerk, but the price is way high. Probably more like 28k to be honest. Even that would be on the very high side. Factor in the "accident", and it would realistically be more like 24k. I've been researching this in detail since I may sell my 16 soon. Even mine (without an accident history) with some of the same plus more mods (including a supercharger), I would be lucky to fetch 30k.

OP
OP
JDVisualz

JDVisualz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Mustang GT Premium/PP
Bump price dropped to $29.5k obo

RubyS550

Threads
Reaction score