• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2016 Mustang GT PP Manual…….Highly Modified

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
Extremely impressive build sir. Very well done, GLWTS.

Sponsored

OP
OP

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Price reduced to $47k. Car will be relocated to Tennessee if not sold by end of December.

Dave

kbreeze72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 & 2021 C8 Z51
Wow, that's a serious mods list, with a lot of top-shelf stuff! Can you explain, in your opinion, how much harsher, and less easy to live with on a day to day basis , as a street car, the car is compared to stock? Also does it have any PPF or ceramic coating on the exterior?

OP
OP

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Wow, that's a serious mods list, with a lot of top-shelf stuff! Can you explain, in your opinion, how much harsher, and less easy to live with on a day to day basis , as a street car, the car is compared to stock? Also does it have any PPF or ceramic coating on the exterior?
The car is completely street-able. I never wanted it to feel uncomfortable In any way since it’s on the street so much more and which is all the time since I don’t take it to the track anymore. When I was still working, I would commute with it ever so often and sitting in traffic was not daunting than any other manual driven car I’ve owned. The wife still drives it on occasion cuz she knows she’ll miss it if it leaves our possession. We enjoy driving it anywhere including the city and coast.
There is no PPF or ceramic coating on the car. The body is 100% original. It’s always garaged and fair weather driven. Ran all my errands today with it. When it’s driven normally like any other car, it never goes into boost and the car acts like any other stock car.