• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack with Whipple

fortrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack with Whipple Supercharger (3.75" pulley),Magnetic Metallic, 2,750 miles, never been in rain, pretty weekend only car, never races, never dynoed, never abused in any way, car has a Whipple Stage 2 with 132 mm throttle body, Whipple tune, upgraded spec stage 2 plus clutch, billet steel flywheel, braided metal clutch line,Steeda 15 lb clutch spring, all ARP bolts, MMR billets oil pump gears, MMR billet crank timing gear. Car has factory tires and still has factory oil in it. The car is lowered on Vogtland springs, 4 wheel laser alignment. Also I added Steeda differential bushing insert kit, Steeda rear IRS braces, Steeda subframe alignment kit, Steeda billet vertical links, subframe bushing kit, Steeda Tri-ax Short Throw shifter (the entire unit not just a short handle), Ford Racing Shift knob, Ford Racing hood struts, oil seperator, custom hydro dipped engine parts (fuse cover, air box cover, radiator cover, and coil covers, Ecoboost oil and boost gauges, mud guards, Magnaflow cat back street series mufflers (no drone). Car is in excellent condition with no issues what so ever. Extremely clean and meticulously taken care of. I purchased this car brand new this year. I have all factory parts that have been removed. Tires look like new on all four corners. Car is not a Premium Package. $40,000.00 OBO. Any question call Lee at 334-441-8164 or PM me. Thank for looking.
image.jpeg
image1 (7).JPG
image1 (14).JPG
image1 (18).JPG
image1 (17).JPG
image1 (13).JPG
image1 (3).JPG
image1 (5).JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

fortrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have lots of pictures but it will not attach but one. If you need more pictures just let me know.
Thanks
Lee
I finally got it. Sometimes an Ipad just won't do it!

Last edited:
OP
OP

fortrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Make a reasonable offer. Have not driven the car at all in two weeks. It just sits in my shop.

longbowsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP magnetic metallic
So you opened the engine up to do the OPG and TG but didn't change the oil afterwards?
Sponsored