• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack-Twin Turbo

acparrish56

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack-Manual Transmission
Hellion Twin Turbo Kit with Precision 55/58 Journal Bearing Turbos
SCTx4 Tuner
PTP Turbo Blankets
All Hot Side Piping Wrapped with Lava Wrap
Eboost 2 Controller with Dual Solenoids
Kenne Bell Boost A Pump
ID1000 CC Injectors
Petersen Catch Can
MMR Oil Ring Gears Installed by Houston Performance
Borla S Type 3" Exhaust
Race Star Recluse 17x10 Wheels with MT ET Streets 305/45/17 (75% tread)
I have the 18x8.5 matching Race Star Wheels with new tires and TPMS sensors for the front, but they do not fit over the brakes. I will include them with the car and you can sell the matching set or just the front wheels. I have the original wheels as well with newer nitto drag radials. One stock rear rim has curb rash (thanks crappy Houston roads).

Car was dyno tuned at Houston Performance and makes 640/585 on 7-8PSI

The car is immaculate. It looks, smells, and drives like new. It has been a weekend cruiser for the two years that I have owned it. It has been garage kept and never seen the rain. I am selling because the car rarely gets driven. I am in no rush to sell, so do not waste my time with low ball offers. The car still has a bank note on it, so we can meet at Bank of America to get the title transfer taken care of.

$39000 OBO

The only trade I would consider would be for a very clean foxbody mustang + cash. Nothing hacked up, no race cars.

The easiest way to reach me is on my cell phone 713 819 3652. Text is preferred.

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d/2016-mustang-gt-twin-turbo/6739122979.html

Car is located in Richmond, Tx
IMG_0461.jpg
IMG_0462.jpg
IMG_0463.jpg
IMG_0465.jpg
IMG_0466.jpg
IMG_0468.jpg
IMG_0474.jpg
IMG_0475.jpg
IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0478.jpg