Sponsored

2016 Mustang GT California Special Package

Dawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT convertible
I bought a 2013 from a local dealer that got it in a transfer from this El Paso Illinois dealer. It came with just over 200 miles on it. The MT82 trans broke at 1000 miles. I won't get into a long explanation about what ensued, other than I was pretty ticked off at Ford and dumped the car right after the repair was made.
The car had a filthy dusty engine compartment when I first viewed it. The selling dealer did a top notch job detailing the car before taking delivery, but it was obvious the car had been abused before they got it in the transfer. When the trans was rebuilt the tech that did the job told me the gears were ground pretty bad. It wasn't from me, so it left only one other possibility. Pulled it into the garage one night and it wouldnt stay in reverse when I tried to back it out in the morning.
I've owned a number of Mustangs over the years, so I'm hooked, and when the S550 came along, I had to jump back in.
This California Special has 100 miles on it already? I think this dealer likes to play with their inventory.
Sponsored

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I retract my prior comment somewhat. In white, I like it, since you can see the black accents on the rocker and hood.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
It looks bad in any color ...wheels are just plain ugly. This car doesn't were side stripes as well as the earlier mustangs . Maybe that's why ford didn't put them on the GT350. It looks like someone said where's the CS model..... oh we almost forgot here you go.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
The wheels look like a Toyota IMO and the wing is a little much. The wheels and ugly emblem make it look like a base GT to me.

Sponsored

5.0 Probie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
I agree with a lot of the comments here.

Wife and I are planing to order a CS, but not because of the exterior. We want the seats and figure that is easier to get from that factory than say a set of rims...

That said, my dealer said they can order the car with the exterior stickers deleted. So that is the route we will go...

Then we will order a set of rims and tires. We figure we will use the CS rims and tire for bad winter driving (Mostly just rains around here)...

Kjw86ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS
More 2016 Mustang GT / CS California Special Pictures! :cheers: :ford:
01.jpg
11.jpg
CS1.jpg
CS2.jpg
CS3.jpg
CS4.jpg
CS5.jpg
31.jpg
25.jpg
13.jpg

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Hmm I wonder if that chin spoiler will work without swapping the belly pan. I want it on my 15 GT!

jmstang66

Performance Media Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
That grille badge is just horrid. It looks as if they didn't scale the pony down to match the size of the tribar...hmmm

Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
That grille badge is just horrid. It looks as if they didn't scale the pony down to match the size of the tribar...hmmm
I was thinking the same thing. Plus, I would much prefer that it be centered in the grille.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO