Sponsored

2016 Mustang GT California Special Package

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
I like the wheels too. Not sure about the stripe fade though.
Sponsored

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
I love it, except for the black wheels.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Sure like the wheels. Not really excited about the rest of it. Black interior is just like all the other black interiors. Stripes are old school. Spoiler is slightly better than the standard spoiler but still not as nice as a delete. I think I'd save my 1,995 and spend it on aftermarket wheels.

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
I chose the CS package because i liked its overall presentation. I had a 2014 GT/CS prior. The 16 version is even nicer. The black fade stripes are old school but go well with the black accenting. If you order the option , get the black roof as well. Its sweet. Still its all about preference.:headbang:

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
My car, no stripes(edit:I see you're probably talking about the hood and lower stripes, not the optional fading racing stripes). IMO the package makes the car look much better on certain colors. Obviously I'm biased but thats why I got it. Also the interior is leaps and bounds better. Again, IMO

Before my tint:

Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Wheels are very nondescript...

Rear spoilers looks like a generic eBay part...

IMO... just a part's bin special... not very well thought out...

No reason to get very excited about a GT/CS...

:thumbsup:
You get strut brace without having PP suspension.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
I chose the CS package because i liked its overall presentation. I had a 2014 GT/CS prior. The 16 version is even nicer. The black fade stripes are old school but go well with the black accenting. If you order the option , get the black roof as well. Its sweet. Still its all about preference.:headbang:
I'd be concerned about a black roof here in the desert southwest...wouldn't the inside get real hot on sunny days (yes most are sunny here).

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
I really like the fade stripes (door and hood) on the GT/CS. I am thinking about adding these to my base white 2015 GT. Something different from the OTT stripes. Notice that the picture of the white GT/CS at the dealer does not have the black hood vents (early production miss?) I actually prefer this look!

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Wow at everyone complaining!

The wing is like a baby version of the 350R's wing. I will be getting one because I hate having no spoiler. The mustang looks odd without it.

Second the badge is MUCH better than the ugly chrome pony we all get. Doesn't the gt350 have a snake on the opposite side?

Now for the wheels, yes I wouldn't keep those lol

Overall besides the wheels, it's pretty dang nice.
I love the wheels but i have brought a Shadow Black, so think the wheels look so good with the silver strips , over in the UK this will be a pretty unique Mustang.

Last edited:

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Can someone clarify if all CS vehicles receive black mirror covers as part of the package? I've seen some pics of CS cars and they are painted to match the body color, and some are black. I'm trying to find out if I can order the actual black mirror covers already painted black. I looked it up with a CS/GT vin and it says "paint to match"? So I'm a bit confused.:shrug:

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Can someone clarify if all CS vehicles receive black mirror covers as part of the package? I've seen some pics of CS cars and they are painted to match the body color, and some are black. I'm trying to find out if I can order the actual black mirror covers already painted black. I looked it up with a CS/GT vin and it says "paint to match"? So I'm a bit confused.:shrug:
Should be black mirror covers.
Sponsored