Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Thanks for the updated pics

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB base GT manual 3.55
I thought about dipping my extractors black and the inscoop indicators are cool but I'm not missing out on anything and I really don't care about the sync 3 glad I got my 15

ZAGOR64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS company's car.
Since European versions do not have hood vents to start with...I wonder how they manage to offer that Package here...IF they're offering it, indeed....:paddle:

ShawnDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Comp Orange Ecoboost Perf Pack
Looking forward to seeing what this package looks like on a black car. I'm assuming the stripes and vents will be gray?

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Since European versions do not have hood vents to start with...I wonder how they manage to offer that Package here...IF they're offering it, indeed....:paddle:

They should make a Naples Italy edition

Remove the side mirrors to give it that torn off look, scratch the sides up for the scooter damage effect, add a dent on the trunk lid so you can put your garbage bag on it before heading to work in the morning. Ohhhh and make the horn about 40 times louder than the US version.

:clap2:

Sponsored

ZAGOR64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS company's car.
They should make a Naples Italy edition

Remove the side mirrors to give it that torn off look, scratch the sides up for the scooter damage effect, add a dent on the trunk lid so you can put your garbage bag on it before heading to work in the morning. Ohhhh and make the horn about 40 times louder than the US version.

:clap2:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers:
Ok..granted that I'm from the opposite side of Italy from where Naples is...which is like comparing San Francisco to Tijuana.....

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU::::LOLLLLLLLLLLLLl.
I've (force to:D)been there few times..and oh boy.....imagine driving in a place the other drivers have no regards whatsoever for rules laws and regulation....they even honk at you IF YOU ACTUALLY STOP AT THE RED LIGHT!...ider you drive aggressively or you'll get completely overwhelmed....it's crazy!!!!

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers:
Ok..granted that I'm from the opposite side of Italy from where Naples is...which is like comparing San Francisco to Tijuana.....

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU::::LOLLLLLLLLLLLLl.
I've (force to:D)been there few times..and oh boy.....imagine driving in a place the other drivers have no regards whatsoever for rules laws and regulation....they even honk at you IF YOU ACTUALLY STOP AT THE RED LIGHT!...ider you drive aggressively or you'll get completely overwhelmed....it's crazy!!!!
Sounds like NYC...and Puerto Rico...