its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm most excited about the spoiler for this thing. I know a lot of ppl think the 15's don't need a spoiler but I am dying for one other than the blade style that comes with it. I've looked a quite a few, (roush, street scene, cdc, etc) but none of them seem to flow or fit like I'd want it to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic Sedan EX, 2014 Honda VFR800F
I know where you're coming from.......I was hoping for a unique front and rear fascia......and certainly that front one looks stock.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring full details of what will be included :)
Exactly.

Ahh, I completely forgot about tomorrow! Here's hoping we get all the juicy details.

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic Sedan EX, 2014 Honda VFR800F
I'm most excited about the spoiler for this thing. I know a lot of ppl think the 15's don't need a spoiler but I am dying for one other than the blade style that comes with it. I've looked a quite a few, (roush, street scene, cdc, etc) but none of them seem to flow or fit like I'd want it to.

I agree. I'm usually a spoiler guy...but the stock GT one is just...I'll be respectful in saying that I would definitely click the "delete" box.

The GT350's, though...I love every one on that car...sans the smaller GT-ish one. My least favourite.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
if it has the glass roof i will cry that i dint wait for it...maybe not ...or maybe

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium

I think the spoiler on the "Rocket" looks pretty good, looks like a ski jump.

Sponsored

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think the spoiler on the "Rocket" looks pretty good, looks like a ski jump.

I agree that it's nice, but it's not so much a "spoiler" as its molded into the trunk.

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
oh great... more stuff on the car that I really didnt need.

thanks but I have a 2015 gt :p

iBookmaster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red Ecoboost Premium
In-hood turn signals are great. I had them in my 67' Mustang. I wish I had them in my 2011 hood.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
if it has the glass roof i will cry that i dint wait for it...maybe not ...or maybe
Same. I really wanted that to be an option for 2015.

In other news, I need that grill in my life. Here's to hoping I can get one for my car.

MustangS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
'15 Vert GT
I love the the turn indicators in the vents, but you can't see the one on the passenger's side from the driver's seat!

Sponsored

Ron Avery

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT coupe
Neither can I. I don't think anyone can see the passenger side vent for those new turn signals in there mustangs .
Ron

eca77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Qashqai (Bone stock with child seats)
Vent lights are interesting but pretty useless.
And so are projections of galloping horses on the ground, and a galloping horse stamped into the underside of the hood that can only be seen if you take the heat insulation off or have dew/frost on the hood and run the engine until only certain parts of the hood warm up to evaporate the water in the thinner areas. Or have the DLR grill lights that don't function (wait that one is in the European version, we have extra lights just above the fog lamps :headbonk:)

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
And so are projections of galloping horses on the ground, and a galloping horse stamped into the underside of the hood that can only be seen if you take the heat insulation off or have dew/frost on the hood and run the engine until only certain parts of the hood warm up to evaporate the water in the thinner areas. Or have the DLR grill lights that don't function (wait that one is in the European version, we have extra lights just above the fog lamps :headbonk:)
Agreed. Honestly the GT vents are just really a design feature..they don't do much to cool the engine at all. I like the LED turns in there. If I can swap those out for whites/oranges that are on when the signal isn't in...even better.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
I would've liked a glass roof on the 15s, but with the assembly problems they've had, I don't see this until they do a major redesign of the panels, or change they're assembly techniques.

Having a drooping rear window is bad enough. Imagine if the whole roof was like that.
Sponsored