• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT 2016 GT350R RARE Race Red Painted Black Roof, 1550 miles Ford Ext Warranty through 2024

911-AL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R and other interesting BMWs and Porsches
2016 GT350R, Race Red with Painted Black Roof, 1550 Miles

As a lover of the 1993 and 2000 Cobra R, I had to have this color combination and I searched for over a year to find one.

Supplies on R’s are dwindling fast. The MSRP on a new 2020 R with tech pack, black roof, and the car cover is $77,720. Buying around invoice plus retail tax title license is still going to put you out the door for $80k.

Mine has a full warranty through 2024 just like if you purchased new and will save you at about $20k min over buying new.

No modifications, never modified.

Fully updated Sync 3 with CarPlay

Extras

Paint protection film on entire front, rockers, side areas

2 Year Ceramic coat applied in October 2019

Warranty

Two more years of factory powertrain warranty remaining

8 year ford warranty through 2024

$59,500 Located in Chicago but open to shipping. I have the title in hand.

Please send me a private message or email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Comes with:

Unopened car cover

Full welcome package/box

Original shipping hardware (block out rings for suspension when shipped from factory etc)

IMG_4614.jpg
IMG_4616.jpg
IMG_4617.jpg
IMG_4615.jpg
IMG_4618.jpg
IMG_4619.jpg
Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
That’s a very nice looking car.

HHXLV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
H
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R '66 GT350R Tribute build
Interested...but not quite ready to .purchase (still about 2-3 weeks away) ....I've never purchased a car out of state let alone sight unseen- so I'm doing a lot of research with transport costs, registration fees, etc etc......I Will be following this thread.

Nice clean car as well.

OP
OP

911-AL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interested...but not quite ready to .purchase (still about 2-3 weeks away) ....I've never purchased a car out of state let alone sight unseen- so I'm doing a lot of research with transport costs, registration fees, etc etc......I Will be following this thread.

Nice clean car as well.
Thanks! I'll post cold start, walk around, and warm start\driving videos in a few minutes. Transport from Chicago to California on an enclosed trailer should be around $1000-$1400 depending on the carrier. I like to use uship to find the best deals on shipping. With my car you also have the peace of mind that it was never modified and that it has full warranty through 2024.

I would be willing to hold the car for anyone up to one month with a deposit of $250 per week that you want me to hold it.

Al

15_gtpp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB gt pp
Interested but need to sell my 17 gt350. Which is tough right now w the virus.

Sponsored

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Really, REALLY wish I had the $$. This is the exact colour combo I'd get too. GLWS.

OP
OP

911-AL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several interested parties. All pm's and emails returned.

OP
OP

911-AL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Weekly bump.

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)