Sponsored

kammrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 crown vic
Hoping the GT350 will be on display trackside at the Daytona international speedway events, I will be there for the dual race's this coming thursday if the car is on display will post all photo's.
Sponsored

OP
OP

kammrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 crown vic
The white GT350 that sold @ Barrett-Jackson recently is at Daytona trackside "Ford" show cars display area, it is truly impressive! a GT/pp convertable is sitting just in front of the GT350 as so to compare the two mustang's.
I will post all photo's over the weekend as my 12 year old daughter took all the
photo's, car is awesome. Buddy of mine in sale's @ a Daytona Ford dealership got me in on a track test drive of a "Roush" GT/PP mustang, all I can say is WOW! that thing fly's and handle's like it's on a rail truly incredible.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
10727777_1543017065979057_688379661_n.jpg

BadKarma!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350R (HR815) + 23' Rivian R1S
Vehicle Showcase
The white GT350 that sold @ Barrett-Jackson recently is at Daytona trackside "Ford" show cars display area, it is truly impressive! a GT/pp convertable is sitting just in front of the GT350 as so to compare the two mustang's.
I will post all photo's over the weekend as my 12 year old daughter took all the
photo's, car is awesome. Buddy of mine in sale's @ a Daytona Ford dealership got me in on a track test drive of a "Roush" GT/PP mustang, all I can say is WOW! that thing fly's and handle's like it's on a rail truly incredible.
The 2015 Roush Stage 3? That's my second choice to the GT350. Roush has yet to release pricing on that car. I would imagine they are waiting for Ford to go first.

Did it have the new active exhaust system?

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
I am definately going GT350. The tuners can't make up for the Magna Ride,
The wider front track, the FPC and balance the car out like the shelby. The tuners are just hopped up GTs and most shade tree mechanics could buy the parts and make one of their own. No tuner will widen the track or do a magnetic suspension.

Sponsored

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
The 2015 Roush Stage 3? That's my second choice to the GT350. Roush has yet to release pricing on that car. I would imagine they are waiting for Ford to go first.

Did it have the new active exhaust system?

I'm willing to bet that it was the NA 5.0 Roush Stage 2. Roush is still in the process of doing Stage 3 location photos shoots, etc for promotion at the time of the Stage 3 release.

B-Fox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Scorpion
Saw it!

My photos were junk, smartphone, too much sun, ropes in the way.. just, pitiful.

Car was gorgeous though, definitely has a presence.

Except for the "Captain America" paint scheme, seriously two colors is enough for one car, three is just tacky.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Saw it!

My photos were junk, smartphone, too much sun, ropes in the way.. just, pitiful.

Car was gorgeous though, definitely has a presence.

Except for the "Captain America" paint scheme, seriously two colors is enough for one car, three is just tacky.
Don't forget the 4th color, black. There's a lot of black plastic.
Sponsored