• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT350 2016 GT350 Oxford White, Blue Stripes, Texas

Kyle#1056

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I ordered this car in the Fall of 2015. It is a very early car as it is #G1056. I picked it up on December 15, 2016. It has the Technology Package with an MSRP of $58,345. The car has been to the drag strip one evening at Royal Purple Raceway. It has never been auto-crossed or taken to a road course. It is always garage kept under car cover and has never been driven in the rain. It is 100% stock and has never been modified or on the dyno. It currently has 5,327 miles. I have all the memorabilia for it. The car is the same as new. I wanted to post it here on this forum before putting it other places since I know you guys/gals are true enthusiasts.

I'm asking $54,000 OBO.
Shelby GT350 Pic front.jpg
Shelby GT350 Pic Rear.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Kyle#1056

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Price reduced to $51,000 OBO. This car is perfect. You won't be disappointed.

OP
OP

Kyle#1056

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Car is sold. New toy will be in garage manana. Thank you.
Sponsored