• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oklahoma 2016 GT350 Avalanche Grey 3800 miles

South40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln, 2013 Ford Raptor
*Price Change” I am selling my GT350 to make room for incoming GT500. It has 3800 miles on it. It was ordered without stripes and the "R" stripes were added after delivery. I have deleted the exhaust resonators. I added the track pack rear spoiler. It also has Redline Hood Struts installed. The oil was changed at 1000 miles and again about 50 miles ago. A case of oil and an oil filter will come with the car. The car runs and drives like new. I hate to get rid of it, but I can't keep both.

Year: 2016
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Trim: GT350
Color: Avalanche Grey / Black painted Roof / Black stripes Red pinstripes
Transmission: M6
Mileage: 3800
Modifications: Tech Pack spoiler, Hood Struts, Resonators Deleted, Updated USB Module for Apple CarPlay
Additional Info: Chassis #G1572
PRICE: $44.5K OBO

c3rPBBR.jpg

Lvw4Dpi.jpg

sdRkta8.jpg

JcPAOuR.jpg

sqzRg9e.jpg

Vj9wlG5.jpg

TLpKWSA.jpg

oZOHc8q.jpg

NT0bDjT.jpg

eoXfpcF.jpg