• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Ford Mustang GT Manual with over £10,000 in modifications FOR SALE!

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hi there

Selling my pony.

2016 Mustang 5.0 GT 15k miles Magnetic Grey Ebony Leather Interior Heated and cooled seats Shaker pro audio system Rear reversing sensors & camera. I have spent over 10K on upgrades on car handles and drives so much better than stock with better comfort. Sounds and looks amazing with Shelby, RTR parts.

Upgrades consist of:
- KW Clubsport 2 Coilovers (very high-end German dampers) fully adjustable ride height and comfort. (Original suspension included in sale)
- BMR Cradle lock out kit (CB005) (originals included)
- BMR Vertical Links (Spherical/Spherical Bearings) (originals included)
- Ford Racing Performance Toe spherical bearings
- Ford Racing Performance air-oil separator (Fitted at purchase to keep engine clean)
- Ford Racing Performance adjustable Anti Roll Bars (originals included)
- Ford Racing Performance hood struts (original included)
- Wheels Ispiri 19" Graphite with Michelin Pilot Super Sports Tyres (275/40/19 square setup) for better handling/comfort (original PP wheels/tyres can be included)
- Corsa Extreme full Catback Exhaust (Sounds Amazing & Loud) (Original exhaust can be included)
- Shelby GT350 Steering Wheel
- Titanium gear knob, yes this was insanely expensive but very nice
- Satin Black Emblems
- LED Rear Bumper Side Markers
- Roof & Chrome trim wrapped gloss black (can be removed)
- Steeda front chassis brace
- Steeda spherical rear shock mounts (much stronger and better ride quality)
- Steeda water underdrive pulley (original included)
- Steeda gearbox bracket/mount (more positive shifting)
- Lightweight front two-piece disc with new low dust pads
- Original Brembo calipers professionally sprayed in Porsche Acid Green and Ford rear brake caliper covers also sprayed Porsche Acid green, looks amazing!
- Shelby GT 350 track spoiler (professional fitted by bodyshop as drilled/bolted on)
- Steeda front splitter with factory match on finish
- RTR Side skirts custom modified to fit with Roush winglets (only 2 in the world with this)
- Rear decklid swapped to Chrome Pony
- Rear lights tinted red with Hexis wrap (can be removed)
- Rear sequential indicators
- Front sequential indicators
- Front RGB DRL / fog lights
- LED lighting throughout whole exterior / interior of car
- No front plate holders ever attached so no nasty drill marks, just a front sticker for plate or stick on a thin ALU plate
- Velossa RAM Air (directs cold air to stock airbox, improves response)
- Gearbox & differential upgraded to B&G Oil for smoother shifting when car purchased (better quality oil than Ford factory fill)
- Oil changed every 3000 miles with Ford factory Castrol 5W-20 oil by Ford as additional care & first service carried out and book stamped

That is about it, probably missed some other upgrades, but an easy £10,000 in modifications for parts alone and that is being conservative. As SUCH NO OFFERS.

This is a one of kind Mustang in the UK with such extensive modifications to the handling and ride, whilst giving the car an aggressive but factory look, this could of rolled out the showroom looking like this. The downforce modifications are also functional and the KW Clubsports is the KW top tier kit designed for racing, I went with it because I wanted the best dampers and the result is a car that rides better than stock factory suspension which can be adjusted to go racing if one so wishes.

The car is my daily driver so still in use:
- ONLY ever filled with SHELL Vpower for its whole life
- Ford warranty remaining
- Ford service pack remaining (next two services FREE of charge at any approved Ford dealer)

Car is in perfect / showroom condition as you would expect, the only absolute minor niggle is the odd tiny stonechip, hard to spot but I am very OCD so pointing it out.

I took delivery January 2016, I am the only owner, though not stipulated by the service manual at 1000 miles I had the oil changed to the correct Castrol oil and then had the oil changed every 3000 miles since. Also at 1000 miles the car had BG premium oil put into the differential and gearbox which made a great improvement in shifting. Also within first 1000 miles an air-oil separator was fitted to keep oil out the intake which works great.

Car is in daily use and currently on around 14,500 miles, I am in no rush to sell so no test pilots, silly offers or companies trying to sell me a pension.

xcNKQYT.jpg

EwNcB0h.jpg

A5TsXHI.jpg

3dwj3ua.jpg

20.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

Piston Heads link:
https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...-manual-with-10-000-worth-of-upgrades/7763297

Offers over 34k!
Contact me at [email protected]
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
GUYS

Before I let it go to someone on Ebay, I will let it go with all the above modifications for closest offer to 35k. :)

If no one takes me up on this, most of the stuff is coming off the car and it shall be sold as near to stock as possible at the typical going rate of 29-31k, am sure anyone here will know what a bargain this car is with all the modifications at 35k.

Just to sum up, the KW's and wheel/tyre alone is 5k, thats the level of bargaintastic this is. :)

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
would you consider selling your mods individually?