2016 Ford Muatang GT wiring help!

Graysonlarac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grayson
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Hello, this is my first time truly concerned about my Mustang. I was in the process of replacimg my valve cover gasket as it was leaking oil onto the exhaust manifold and causing white smoke.

However in the process of removing the valve cover I ripped the wiring off of the connector for the Camshaft Position Sensor Exhaust Bank 2 and now recieving 2 codes. I was wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram that shows what color goes to which pin on the connector as I got a new connector. As well as if anyone knows if it has to go through a relearn procedure and or reset a certain way. Any help would be greately appreciated. Thank you.
Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Get a fluke and find the power and ground wire. Then you know where the third wire goes

Meggsie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang MY19 GT MT82D4 Premium Coupe (Euro RHD)
Hello, this is my first time truly concerned about my Mustang. I was in the process of replacimg my valve cover gasket as it was leaking oil onto the exhaust manifold and causing white smoke.

However in the process of removing the valve cover I ripped the wiring off of the connector for the Camshaft Position Sensor Exhaust Bank 2 and now recieving 2 codes. I was wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram that shows what color goes to which pin on the connector as I got a new connector. As well as if anyone knows if it has to go through a relearn procedure and or reset a certain way. Any help would be greately appreciated. Thank you.
See attached:
Sponsored

Attachments