• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 2016 Ford Gt350 for sale

Sabreen9201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Selling my 2016 Gt 350 track pack so it comes with all the coolers. All recalls have been taken care of and have all the service records oil change is done every 6 months. Car is clean inside and out and has been meticulously maintained has a few taste full mods like lloyd shelby gt350 mats, steeda clutch spring, and window tint 15 percent all around. Car is ceramic coated in Beed's ELX trim and wheels as well. Car sits at 4500 miles and I have the Ford Supplement kit and window sticker got to see the car to appreciate it. Car is paid off I have a clean title in my name I am willing to work with a local bank or credit union if a loan is needed on your end. Please feel free to call or text for any more info 559-473-7428 asking 51,000 located in Central California.
Sponsored

lwbialas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2015 Shelby GT350 Chassis# F0059
You might want to read the market rules before this gets deleted. Just trying to help you out. Going to need pictures of the vehicle, one will need to have a piece of paper with your username and date on it next to the vehicle.