• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT 2016 Base GTPP with tasteful track oriented modifications

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
I got this car brand new in 2016 and time comes to see if I can get into something a bit more practical with 2 small kids. I intended this to be a good weekend track day car but also be comfortable and fun on the street. With the mods listed below I think I achieved both of those pretty well. Hoping to sell the car as is to someone who can take it an enjoy the modifications, but if it comes to it I will part out and trade in/sell stock. Asking price is with all modifications included, if you would like to remove some but keep others I will work with the potential buyer on reducing the price accordingly. More pictures and/or details available upon request.

Year: 2016
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang GT
Trim: Base with Performance Package
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Mileage: 24,500
Engine Modifications:
Ford Performance Power Pack 2 (tuner and GT350 CAI/TB), installed professionally and registered with Ford so it maintains warranty.
Suspension Modifications:
Ford Racing track handling pack
BMR SB043 sway bars w/ MOOG end links
BMR CB006 4 point chassis brace
BMR CB005 cradle lockout kit
BMR CJR002 jacking rails
FRPP knuckle toe link bearing
Exhaust Modifications:
H-pipe resonator delete, 2012 GT500 axleback mufflers/tips
Misc Modifications:
Upper grill delete (have OEM untouched grill that I will provide to buyer)
PRICE: $24,000
Pictures:
20181108_130917_HDR.jpg
20181108_130909.jpg
20181108_130929.jpg
20181108_131001_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: