• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maryland SOLD!!!! 2016 18x8 OEM Charcoal Machined Wheels

R5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
IMG_0466.jpg
IMG_0466.jpg
IMG_0469.jpg
IMG_0467.jpg
IMG_0465.jpg
IMG_0464.jpg
IMG_0463.jpg
IMG_0462.jpg
IMG_0461.jpg
IMG_0460.jpg
IMG_0459.jpg
IMG_0458.jpg
Just recently took these off my mustang, as I upgraded my wheels. Selling my 2016 18x8 OEM Charcoal Machined Wheels (4) (Product ID: ALY10030U30). Comes with Tires, center caps and TPMS sensors included. Tires are Goodyear Eagle All-Season 235/50R18. OD was approximately 16k miles when I took them off. Rims are in great condition, no curb rash, chips or scrapes. Tires have no cuts, scrapes or punctures. Tread is good can continue to use them until they wear down more. Was actually going to get these rims painted black but found a good deal for other wheels and went that direction, but these wheels will look really good if decide to paint black from pictures I've seen online. Not really sure how to price these, $500 OBO for now. Throw me your offers I don't mind. Located in Central MD.
Sponsored

OP
OP

R5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
*bump* $400 OBO, send any offer I don't mind. These wheels would like great painted black.

Sponsored

OP
OP

R5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
*bump* still available!

OP
OP

R5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Still available! Hmu

OP
OP

R5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Still available. Bump.

OP
OP

R5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Bump. Trying to get rid of these. Anyone know of a way to sell these if not to a direct buyer? Do any businesses buy rims like this??

Sponsored
OP
OP

R5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
bump someone buy these lmao

OP