Sponsored

2015s have hit the lot, see one in person!

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
I did drove to my dealer to see the all new S550 Mustang yesterday. They got the 5.0 Premium in black with ceramic seats. No other upgrade and MSRP is 44,700 CAD! The car looks great from the outside. The inside is kind a bummer. Hard plastic on the doors? Our Dodge Journey SE for 21,000 CAD had nicer door covers with soft fake leather surroundings. I did go on a ride and my sales guy drove, because it was a standard transmission and he thought about my injury. (I think more, he liked to drive it himself the first time!) And yes. Also that it was a 5.0 inside the car it was very quite. Now I know why a lot of 5.0 boys like to get louder. Gavin had a lot of fun - and I know now not to buy a DEMO Mustang car at all. We talked later about the MyTouch screen. I am not use to it. So two touch in settings down and the screen can be switched off for night driving. No physical switch like we have in our Jeep GC.

And no. I could not see any panel gaps on that black Mustang.
But wait. The car had 2 upgrades. Engine block heater and the "$300" floor mats. Sorry! I can't get over that 300 Dollar price for this stupid floor mats!:lol::tsk:
Sponsored

GStang

GStang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Eco Boost Mustang
I saw a white GT with Ceramic interior on showroom floor in our area...

with: "not for sale" sign on it! Hmmmm....???

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP

It's Propably sold. They don't want people asking to test drive or sit in it. I know I would not want anyone touching my car if it was sitting at the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GStang

GStang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Eco Boost Mustang
That could be. Gotta say that's the first Ceramic interior I've seen and it looks very nice...almost a parchment color. the seat insert and back front and rear were Ceramic with all the rest black. Looked sharp.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost

Same at my dealer.

But they drive it like shxx. The sales guys and customers yesterday afternoon did drove the car after lunch the the 1st time and it had already 114 km for "only around the block" tours at 4:00 PM. Also NOT FOR SALE info I got from the manager. And no. It was not ordered for a customer. Maybe because of the recall orders? :shrug:

Sponsored

fender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini JCW/50th LE
In Montreal ( Chartrand Ford in Laval to be exact) has them popping up.
The one I saw and sat in, was a White GT.
What struck me the most about the car on first impression, was how big it is. Granted in a showroom cars always look bigger, nonetheless its definitely not a compact !!
Interior is a real step up in almost everything. It was low though and I am only 5 10 and very agile and athletic as I play sports 5 days a week and I was like getting out of the car thinking, wow this is not super easy …..
Could not drive it and the rocket scientists there hadn't even charged the battery so it was "dead" car for electrics.

whoishomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Same at my dealer.

But they drive it like shxx. The sales guys and customers yesterday afternoon did drove the car after lunch the the 1st time and it had already 114 km for "only around the block" tours at 4:00 PM. Also NOT FOR SALE info I got from the manager. And no. It was not ordered for a customer. Maybe because of the recall orders? :shrug:
They let me take it down yellowhead to 127st and back up Anthony henday... Plastic doors definitely do suck. gas mileage shows averaging 30L/100km lol
I was kind of surprised when I told them I had no interest in buying until the spring and they still had no issues letting me take it for a drive..

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Nice! And I am surprised that it shows 30 MPG. They kick her like shit. 3 gear 120 speed isn't good for the MPG only for fun.

whoishomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nice! And I am surprised that it shows 30 MPG. They kick her like shit. 3 gear 120 speed isn't good for the MPG only for fun.
lol, that was 30L per 100KM...that equals about 7.8 MPG

Moustache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TTC
That mileage is from idling the car for too long. Don't let your car idle folks!

Looks like cars are selling. Planet Ford doesn't have it anymore, and Yonge and Steels had two 50yr APs last week, now none. I saw the white one when I was there. They had a black one in the inventory as well.

Summit's base V6 Competition Orange isn't moving lol. I saw it in person as well and the colour wasn't for me.

GStang

GStang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Eco Boost Mustang
Gotta comment about the plastic doors...VERY EASY TO CLEAN...the same spry detailer I use on the outside works beautifully on the door panels..you know that spot where your foot hits getting in and out.
Sponsored