• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Maryland 2015+ Velossatech Big Mouth Ram Kit [SOLD]

PGMarcus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I have a velossatech big mouth ram air kit (both sides) in beige for sale. Never installed, still in box. Asking for 150 shipped. $140 if you're in the DMV area

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP2, 1969 Chevelle
Vehicle Showcase
Have any pics?

OP
OP
PGMarcus

PGMarcus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
I'll post them later today

OP
OP
PGMarcus

PGMarcus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP2, 1969 Chevelle
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder how difficult it would be to get paint to stick. Are they smooth and shiny on all surfaces?

OP
OP
PGMarcus

PGMarcus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
I wonder how difficult it would be to get paint to stick. Are they smooth and shiny on all surfaces?
It's slick all the way around, but the only part that would show when you install is the inside part. Sand it down and paint then clear coat, if I was going that route.

OP
OP
PGMarcus

PGMarcus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
SOLD