• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015-Up Scosche Dash Kit and Pioneer AVH-X490BS

MRCRICKET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
[FONT=&quot]I have a Scosche dash kit and a Pioneer AVH-X490BS for sale as a bundle. Both units are touch screen. Units look new, two scratches are visible at certain angles on the Scosche bezel which one of the pictures shows. In normal light you cant see them. There are no scratches on either touch screen. Wiring is plug and play. The wiring I did do was soldered and heat shrunk so no worry about bad connections. The head unit has front, rear, sub outputs if you are trying to add a system to your car. If you have any questions please let me know. I sold my V6 so that is the reason why I am selling. Asking $400 shipped. Message me and let’s make a deal. Thanks for looking![/FONT]
11.jpg
22.jpg
33.jpg
44.jpg
55.jpg
77.jpg
667.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

MRCRICKET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I can meet up for local pick up near Corona, CA as well.

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Dammit missed this one
Sponsored