Sponsored

2015 unmarked police mustangs

Wolfman625

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT in Deep impact Blue
So I'm currently living in San Antonio texas as I recover from being brought hear from Afghanistan a year ago. Over the last week I have seen 3 S550 police cars. Very undercover and hard to tell. The only way I know they are cops is bc they had there lights on and pulling people over. 2 of the ones Iv seen are GT's. One Comp orange and the other Deep impact Blue which was a 50th AP package car. And lastly I saw a guard v6. I just had no idea that law enforcement was using the S550. I know back in the 80s/90s they had the fox body interceptor. And when my Dad was a cop in VA in early 2000s there department had 2 corvettes which I thought was bad ass.
Sponsored

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
El Paso has some S197 5.0s camping out on I-10 so this doesn't surprise me.

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Oh man that has to be cold being pulled over by a 6 gen. Imagine you are cruising and you see an S550 in the distance or maybe you see one coming up behind you. You think they are another Stang that wants to play............. and then the lights come on.OUCH!!!!!!

OP
OP
Wolfman625

Wolfman625

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT in Deep impact Blue
Oh man that has to be cold being pulled over by a 6 gen. Imagine you are cruising and you see an S550 in the distance or maybe you see one coming up behind you. You think they are another Stang that wants to play............. and then the lights come on.OUCH!!!!!!
This exactly :)

R1V3R5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Photos if you can. I believe you, so don't think I'm asking for proof. I just want to see them because I think it would awesome to see an S550 that is lit up with red and blue lights.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
I guess they transport in another car when the offending driver is drunk?

NotBlake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Base)
I would hope that a LEO in a S550 would be somewhat chill about dealing with guys in other S550s. I knew a guy who rocked a Silver Crown Vic with tint back in the day and never got any heat even though he was always in the damn throttle.

comagt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
San Antonio has been using current generation Camaro and Mustangs for the last five years. This is part of the aggressive driver unit I believe. They aren't out to arrest people, but they will call in another unit for that if it's needed. They just drive and look for folks driving like idiots and write the needed citations.

Sponsored

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Great idea! It seems that everyone wants to either race me, or fly past me at 90 to prove they can drive faster than I want to getting to work. Bring 'em on!
......and I'll be the first in my area to get pulled by one and get a big fat ticket.

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
We have 2013 5.0s here, 2012 SS, and a 2013 challenger v8 no idea what though. They're silver, blue, and black.

bert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bert
Vehicle(s)
S550 PP black/black
So I'm currently living in San Antonio texas as I recover from being brought hear from Afghanistan a year ago. Over the last week I have seen 3 S550 police cars.
retro-fitted and low-vapor gas. i saw one on I-10 and 410 with the Mustang emblem on the rear. Traffic Division. They will always have 'funny cars' but the latest trend has been no ID and no markings.

If I ever get pulled over, we are going on a merry ride to the nearest Sub. Not a fan of the incognito markings they get away with...

Waylap1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
retro-fitted and low-vapor gas. i saw one on I-10 and 410 with the Mustang emblem on the rear. Traffic Division. They will always have 'funny cars' but the latest trend has been no ID and no markings.

If I ever get pulled over, we are going on a merry ride to the nearest Sub. Not a fan of the incognito markings they get away with...
How are they getting away with anything? They're trying to catch aggressive drivers which is nearly impossible in fully marked crown Vic's.
You know, the people right on your ass, in and out of traffic, passing on the shoulder, going 20+ over the limit.
But teach them a lesson if you must and make them follow you to the sub so you feel safe.
I know if I had to follow a guy just because he was obviously trying to show his lack of approval of my unmarked vehicle, I would have my pen ready when we got there.