• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania 2015 Stock GT Headers and Cats (<20k miles)

ryanic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Title says it all. Got rid of the car and these are just taking up space. First $150 gets them... as long as you can pick them up in south-central PA. I will not ship, but am willing to drive 50 or so miles to meet if necessary.

IMG_0038.jpg
Sponsored

mbusch84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple yellow 15
Honestly why don’t you just sell them to someone who recycles converters. Some deal with guys on eBay, Facebook, local recycling yards, etc don’t know exactly what they are going for but have seen people selling them for$500-up depending of what they were from.

OP
OP

ryanic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Honestly why don’t you just sell them to someone who recycles converters. Some deal with guys on eBay, Facebook, local recycling yards, etc don’t know exactly what they are going for but have seen people selling them for$500-up depending of what they were from.
Just trying to help someone out as they're low mileage and could be useful to someone returning to stock instead of salvage yards (or wherever they end up) destroying them.

mbusch84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple yellow 15
Just trying to help someone out as they're low mileage and could be useful to someone returning to stock instead of salvage yards (or wherever they end up) destroying them.
I’m surprised someone hasn’t bought them just to scrap them and make a quick couple bucks if I was closer I would not saying someone won’t buy them to go back to stock but chances are someone will buy them sooner or later and scrap them while prices are high.

Sponsored

Ericdib2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt performance pack
Title says it all. Got rid of the car and these are just taking up space. First $150 gets them... as long as you can pick them up in south-central PA. I will not ship, but am willing to drive 50 or so miles to meet if necessary.

IMG_0038.jpg
Intrested what's your zip code?

Sytx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey man, I started a private conversation with you for this.

COVID19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Recycle them..
I sold my cats to recycler yesterday for $432.00