Sponsored

2015 Stage 3 Makes 670/545

Suiken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
As long as you follow the warranty guidelines you'll be fine! I have seen the engineering behind this kit, and Roush does everything they can to ensure the customer is happy...

Make sure you:

1. Don't use an aftermarket tune...
2. Don't install drag radials and expect Roush to cover broken halfshafts.... ;)
3. Make sure you have an authorized Roush installer do everything.

If you have any other questions, let me know. I daily mine and have no issues or concerns something will break.
hey thanks so much for the helpful response and offer, I am pretty sure I will be asking you questions! I actually checked 2 different forums and read 4,5 threads about the 670hp kit. didn't find answers I wanted so asked in this thread. thanks again!

so you daily drive your GT huh, that's great. What kind of MPG do you get for the roush kit? thanks
Sponsored

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
hey thanks so much for the helpful response and offer, I am pretty sure I will be asking you questions! I actually checked 2 different forums and read 4,5 threads about the 670hp kit. didn't find answers I wanted so asked in this thread. thanks again!

so you daily drive your GT huh, that's great. What kind of MPG do you get for the roush kit? thanks
I just did a road trip to Orlando and saw an average of 25mpg... That's with a lot of 28-30 highway mpg and some local traffic (along with a quick pull with a c7)...

It's not much different than the stock GT until you start to put your foot into it.... ;)

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
What is the wheel horsepower of this kit...and before anyone starts flaming, it's not 670.

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
I haven't dyno'd mine yet, but RS3's are putting down around 600 and above in manual form. I'm an auto and will be hitting the next dyno day we have here. I'll let you know as soon as I get some numbers.

Another forum member here hit 550rwhp on a Mustang dyno in 90+ degree heat here in Florida. That was on the 627 tune. The 670 pulls a LOT harder...

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
What is the wheel horsepower of this kit...and before anyone starts flaming, it's not 670.
The average I've been getting from people I've spoke to seem to be in the 600-610 whp range, every dyno is a little different so WHP is kind of tough

Sponsored

dcasandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS Premium 2016
The average I've been getting from people I've spoke to seem to be in the 600-610 whp range, every dyno is a little different so WHP is kind of tough

So any Roush/Ford authorized dealer/parts dealer could install the supercharger kit? I have 2 close to my house.

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
So any Roush/Ford authorized dealer/parts dealer could install the supercharger kit? I have 2 close to my house.
Call them 1st, some (like the one closest to me) sell the parts but will not install them.
Sponsored