OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
They do not come with a caster/camber plate, rates are the same between the two from what I've been told. We use these on our production vehicles so the rates wont be extreme to either side we've made it so that it will perform better all around but isn't too harsh to daily drive. If you do a lot of road or drag racing I don't see why you couldn't swap coils for a more specific spring rate down the road if you needed. These are on the shelf ready to go.
Sponsored

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Do the front strut clevis brackets have slotted holes for camber adjustment?

Suiken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
might get a GT and put the 670hp kit on it, got some questions. Is there a link for authorized dealer so I can find one near me? for the kit installation and future repair/services I just go to any authorized dealer right? can't just go to any ford dealer. for the Warranty that's the remaining of the 3 years/36k miles original warranty right? from the date I purchased the car and not the kit. how much does the warranty cost and are they the same if you get the kit from roush or FRPP? 1/4 mile I believe is low 11 with stock tires? how about top speed? gas mileage? and the quiet mode for exhaust how much louder is that vs stock? I like the car nice and quiet most of the time :) also what's this 700+ I am hearing about, does that apply to GT? a totally different kit? 670hp that;s a lot! I guess the engine can take it huh? how about the rest of the car tranny, suspension etc? the kit is not out yet for very long did anyone have problem with it? see the thing is I plan to keep the car for as long as I can, maybe 6,8 years or longer. and with that many hp hmmmm what do you guys think? sorry for so many questions I am very interested in this car and upgrade.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
I would go with the parts dealer choice and pick a ford dealer. All Roush vehicle dealers are technically parts dealers but not all are as active with parts sales.

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
might get a GT and put the 670hp kit on it, got some questions. Is there a link for authorized dealer so I can find one near me? for the kit installation and future repair/services I just go to any authorized dealer right? can't just go to any ford dealer. for the Warranty that's the remaining of the 3 years/36k miles original warranty right? from the date I purchased the car and not the kit. how much does the warranty cost and are they the same if you get the kit from roush or FRPP? 1/4 mile I believe is low 11 with stock tires? how about top speed? gas mileage? and the quiet mode for exhaust how much louder is that vs stock? I like the car nice and quiet most of the time :) also what's this 700+ I am hearing about, does that apply to GT? a totally different kit? 670hp that;s a lot! I guess the engine can take it huh? how about the rest of the car tranny, suspension etc? the kit is not out yet for very long did anyone have problem with it? see the thing is I plan to keep the car for as long as I can, maybe 6,8 years or longer. and with that many hp hmmmm what do you guys think? sorry for so many questions I am very interested in this car and upgrade.
The warranty is from the vehicle in service date and cost $995, so its not an additional 3/36 but it would cover the remainder of 3/36 depending on how old the vehicle is at the time of install. You have 30 days from the time of install to decide if you want to go with it. Any ford dealer can perform warranty work. There is a member here going bottom 11s with his

http://www.roushperformance.com/help/dealersearch-parts.html

Suiken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
The warranty is from the vehicle in service date and cost $995, so its not an additional 3/36 but it would cover the remainder of 3/36 depending on how old the vehicle is at the time of install. You have 30 days from the time of install to decide if you want to go with it. Any ford dealer can perform warranty work. There is a member here going bottom 11s with his

http://www.roushperformance.com/help/dealersearch-parts.html
warranty covers up to 10,500 USD right? wonder how much is engine tranny and other necessary parts and labor.

in quiet mode does it sound like stock or louder? I like it nice and quiet if driven normally.

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
The 670 kit is awesome. I have yet to get it to the strip to run, but I'm hoping to see low to mid 11's. The 3-way active exhaust is an additional item that I got to see in person recently. It is really cool to use and a must if you have whiny neigbors. I have the standard Roush axleback that sounds like track mode all the time. If I had the active I'd leave it in track mode all the time cause I like it loud! I wish I had the quads though, they look badass.

Sponsored

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
is this the link for authorized dealer? http://www.roushperformance.com/help/dealersearch.html

so for installation and future repair/warranty work, it's under "vehicle dealers" right? or parts dealer
Call and be sure before you go !! The dealer closest to me (6 miles) was not interested in installing much of anything except the exhaust & stick on stuff.

I ended up 70 miles away in Tampa to get my car built !

Suiken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
warranty covers up to $10,500, can that cover everything if something went wrong? engine, tranny, labor, 670hp kit etc

if I get the car I plan to keep it for awhile, 6,8 years maybe longer.....do you guys think it can last that long or better keep it stock.

other parts of the car can handle the hp no problem?

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
As long as you follow the warranty guidelines you'll be fine! I have seen the engineering behind this kit, and Roush does everything they can to ensure the customer is happy...

Make sure you:

1. Don't use an aftermarket tune...
2. Don't install drag radials and expect Roush to cover broken halfshafts.... ;)
3. Make sure you have an authorized Roush installer do everything.

If you have any other questions, let me know. I daily mine and have no issues or concerns something will break.

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
You would be absolutely fine at a Phase 1 level for an extended period of time, its not pushing any limits.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
The 3-way active exhaust is an additional item that I got to see in person recently. It is really cool to use and a must if you have whiny neigbors. I have the standard Roush axleback that sounds like track mode all the time. If I had the active I'd leave it in track mode all the time cause I like it loud! I wish I had the quads though, they look badass.
I have a 2013 GHIG Roush Stage 3 and it is loud in stock form. I love it that way. The way a muscle car should sound. :headbang:
If I ever do decide to buy another modern Roush Stage 3, it would be a waste of money for me to get the active exhaust system. I would never switch it out of track mode anyways. :thumbsup:
Sponsored