Sponsored

2015 Shelby GT350R Up For Auction - Friday, January 18th

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
A week this coming Friday Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale will auction off for charity a rare 2015 Shelby GT350R which to the best of my knowledge will be the first 2015 R model to be offered for sale at public auction.

Of the 37 R models produced this car is chassis #23 and was ordered in Oxford White and comes with no OTT stripes or the Black roof option but did come equipped with the Electronics Package.

This vehicle should hit the auction block at ~6:30 PM on Friday, January 18th and will be interesting as to what kind of number that it will bring.

Just 2 hours later BJ and Ford will auction off the rights for someone to purchase VIN 001 for a 2020 Shelby GT500 which is planned to be built at FR during Q3 of 2019. I would suggest that Ford will have a Pilot Production model on stage during this event therefore it will be very interesting to see it in person. The high bidder can order this vehicle in any color and option configuration.

Should be an exciting day to watch a rare 2015 Shelby GT350R being sold at auction and to also witness another lucky person who will walk away with the rights to purchase the first built 2020 Shelby GT500 which will be built later this year.
Sponsored

Sponsored

JRoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, MKIV, RR
A week this coming Friday Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale will auction off for charity a rare 2015 Shelby GT350R which to the best of my knowledge will be the first 2015 R model to be offered for sale at public auction.

Of the 37 R models produced this car is chassis #23 and was ordered in Oxford White and comes with no OTT stripes or the Black roof option but did come equipped with the Electronics Package.

This vehicle should hit the auction block at ~6:30 PM on Friday, January 18th and will be interesting as to what kind of number that it will bring.

Just 2 hours later BJ and Ford will auction off the rights for someone to purchase VIN 001 for a 2020 Shelby GT500 which is planned to be built at FR during Q3 of 2019. I would suggest that Ford will have a Pilot Production model on stage during this event therefore it will be very interesting to see it in person. The high bidder can order this vehicle in any color and option configuration.

Should be an exciting day to watch a rare 2015 Shelby GT350R being sold at auction and to also witness another lucky person who will walk away with the rights to purchase the first built 2020 Shelby GT500 which will be built later this year.

Definitely should be exciting to see how everything transpires. BTW, are you and Ruben going to be at Mecum-Kissimmee this weekend? If so, let me know, I will be there all day Saturday.

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Definitely should be exciting to see how everything transpires. BTW, are you and Ruben going to be at Mecum-Kissimmee this weekend? If so, let me know, I will be there all day Saturday.
We both are here now so look forward to hooking up with you once again on Saturday!:clap::clap:

Greg H. also is here once again.

Check your PM.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

JRoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, MKIV, RR
Sells for 500k!! Have to be honest, was expecting 300-350k. Mr Pratt adds on.