• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 PP Premium Ecoboost -Steeda parts

EcoBlue68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Impact Blue Ecoboost
For sale is my 2015 Ecoboost mustang. Very well maintained!

Im a mechanical engineer by trade and so this car has been babied and well kept. Oil changes every 3,000 miles with oil specifically designed for high hp per liter turbo motors, new tires were put on as well for the upcoming winter months. It has 24,xxx miles on it and this car spent most of its life in sunny Georgia and has not seen a winter yet.

This Ecoboost is a blast! 300hp, 30mpg and I get that regularly with this car.

This is the premium PP, So all leather interior with upgraded switches, 3 driving modes, and the Sync touchscreen system.

A true drivers car as this is a manual, not just any manual but this has the Legendary Steeda Tri-ax shifter in it and I love it! I also changed the transmission fluid to the BG synchroshift fluid and it has been fantastic ever since.

The car is lowered on Steeda utralight extreme linear springs for an agressive stance and smooth ride. This has really picked up the responsiveness of the car and improved the cornering performance dramatically.

Feel free to call or text me at 607-643-3226 with any questions on the vehicle.

Located in Rochester, NY. Asking $25,000 Or best offer.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Sponsored

Last edited:

PICANTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 ecoboost pp
How many miles?