Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack

The Great Gazoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Silver GT/Auto
Ditto, and I've never had the issue before. Them's some big ol' doors… the only way to get out without kicking them is to be alone in the middle of the parking lot with no cars around and swing them ALL the way open.
:D
Somebody should come up with a door bottom carpet kit - I'd buy it in a minute if it looked good. I have scuffs on the drivers and passenger side with less than 800 km's on the car. :(

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Great idea

Somebody should come up with a door bottom carpet kit - I'd buy it in a minute if it looked good. I have scuffs on the drivers and passenger side with less than 800 km's on the car. :(
Great Idea from The Great Gazoo...I would buy one of these scuff plates also. It doesn't have to be carpeted, just not show everyday shoe scuffs.:clap2:

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Was playing around with my car while it was parked in the garage. I really like how you can open the windows w/ the remote while the car is not running. But when I was done playing around, I couldn't close the windows w/ getting back into the car! Wish the remote could both open and close the windows... or maybe there is a way that I've overlooked.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Was playing around with my car while it was parked in the garage. I really like how you can open the windows w/ the remote while the car is not running. But when I was done playing around, I couldn't close the windows w/o starting the car! Wish the remote could both open and close the windows... or maybe there is a way that I've overlooked.
How do u remote open the windows?

shobbs007

Forensicator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Race Red/PP; 2009 Tundra RW
How do u remote open the windows?
Press the unlock button on the remote twice, but hold it down on the second press. Takes 3,4,5 seconds or so and they will come down.

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
For me placement of the cup holders. When shifting my arm lays right over the middle of the holes. If i have bottle drinks i put it in between the seat and console.

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
new one !! when you carry small passenger, car will cancel the passenger air bags wooow
I'm having a hard time remembering my last car that didn't have the weight sensor.... I think it was my '04 C5. That car just had a switch in the glove box to turn it off.

Today some of the systems will deploy airbags at different rates and fill volumes based on weight of the occupant.

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
hopefully they are not takata airbags. the s197 mustangs were just added to that recall list

CJ4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base 6MT
Has anyone noticed that the rear glass on the car is coated to reduce the brightness of lights from other cars?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
hopefully they are not takata airbags. the s197 mustangs were just added to that recall list
So far the 2015 Mustang is not on the airbag recall list. If it's not on there yet, it probably will not be in the future.

Mojo_Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
A couple disappointments. First is that the average MPG reported by the computer is consistently a couple of MPG too optimistic (when I compare it to miles traveled divided by gallons pumped). The other is the glare in the central color information display on a sunny day.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
A couple disappointments. First is that the average MPG reported by the computer is consistently a couple of MPG too optimistic (when I compare it to miles traveled divided by gallons pumped).
Every car I've ever owned that has the MPG read-out on the dash is that way.
Sponsored