Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Mines going in to repainted for the 4th time. Some little azz bubbles keep coming up, has been just the trunk but is now every area that was repainted.

The trunk was stripped last time but the bubbles are worse then ever. F'ing shame as it matches so well.

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Disappointments:

-The Shaker audio system is shittier than the JBL system in my old Camry lol
-I didn't buy this awesome car sooner :ford::headbang::doh:
-Uninspiring exhaust note
-would have preferred big red calipers for a little contrast behind the PP wheels

Appointments:

-All the tech in this muscle car! It has ZERO in common with my old 35th Anniversary GT.
-"Smiles per gallon"
-The fun I'm having learning how to modulate these six piston brakes :hail:
-Everybody mirin.
-that new car smell

Just astonished at the build quality and tech in the car.

Anyone know if I can charge my iphone with the USB port?

thxultra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost, 2016 Mercedes C300
Disappointments:

-The Shaker audio system is shittier than the JBL system in my old Camry lol
-I didn't buy this awesome car sooner :ford::headbang::doh:
-would have preferred big red calipers for a little contrast behind the PP wheels

Appointments:

-All the tech in this muscle car! It has ZERO in common with my old 35th Anniversary GT.
-"Smiles per gallon"
-The fun I'm having learning how to modulate these six piston brakes :hail:
-Everybody mirin.
-that new car smell

Just astonished at the build quality and tech in the car.

Anyone know if I can charge my iphone with the USB port?
THe USB port in the mustang will charge your iphone phone :)

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Surprise...After over 7 months since they've been out, I'm surprised that I'm not seeing a lot more 15's on the road. Despite the other one in my neighborhood, the one at my work and the handful I've seen on the road, I still feel like a S550 trailblazer.
I have yet to see another besides mine in my neck of the woods. Mine turns heads like mad.

:thumbsup:

Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
Disappointments:

- The stock exhaust will sound better after it burns in for about 1,000 miles, but after some serious soul-searching I put a Magnaflow 19100 Street Catback on after that b/c it was still too quiet. Now it's got an awesome, deeper tone when running through the gears, decelerating, etc without sounding obnoxiously loud when it's wide open. I drive with the windows down just to listen.

- Red caliper paint is cheap: use 3 coats.

:ford:

Last edited:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
- The stock exhaust will sound better after it burns in for about 1,000 miles, but after some serious soul-searching I put a Magnaflow 19100 Street Catback on after that b/c it was still too quiet. Now it's got an awesome, deeper tone when running through the gears, decelerating, etc without sounding obnoxiously loud when it's wide open. I drive with the windows down just to listen.

- Red caliper paint is cheap: use 3 coats.

:ford:
I'm leaning towards the Magna flow street. About how much louder than stock is it? I like the deep tone of magna flows but competing may be too loud and street may be too soft so I'm cosine ring the ford racing sport or touring as well.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
I'm leaning towards the Magna flow street. About how much louder than stock is it? I like the deep tone of magna flows but competing may be too loud and street may be too soft so I'm cosine ring the ford racing sport or touring as well.
Borla s type I noticed is 300 cheaper than the ford racing but I am not sure what the difference is between the two since they are both borla and the ford racing one to my understanding, is the same as the s type

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
Borla s type I noticed is 300 cheaper than the ford racing but I am not sure what the difference is between the two since they are both borla and the ford racing one to my understanding, is the same as the s type

Seebee.....this video might help you a bit.....I've watched the Ford Racing Sport video and the Borla S type and they sure sound different to me....Also I was in the Seebee's from 77' to 82'...NMCB 74

[ame]

RedRain2015

Threads
Reaction score
Fellas.......the two sound TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I did the research........FRSport raspy with little drone. Borla S deep and a bit "muffled". Both sound good, but the rasp is what I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Mu5tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Godzilla
Still getting those popping sounds taking off into a turn... I guess this is a normal thing from the front suspension?
Yep same thing popping durning turning, most likely due too the crap bushing. Nothing that can't be fixed in the future with aftermarket parts.
I don't get any popping... But I don't have PP and I see both of you do. Might be a PP thing?
I'm having the same problem and think it's that the wheels are wide and picking up debris onto the body, I'm looking into getting mud guards but don't seem to find any

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
Fellas.......the two sound TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I did the research........FRSport raspy with little drone. Borla S deep and a bit "muffled". Both sound good, but the rasp is what I like.

RR...that's exactly how I took it, and bought the FRS....but either way you can't go wrong...and the FRS has no drone at all, with the windows up it's tough to hear them.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
I hate raspy exhausts (and drone), which is why CJs recommended the MagnaFlow Street. Listen to the CJs video of the Triple Yellow Mustang (mine): it gets louder as it breaks in, and sounds even better.

jtiedemann4

2015 Magnetic Mustang GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
The Tires suck. I have 3750 miles so far I took delivery on 10/20/14 and they are just about bald. I haven't even used line lock or did any major burn outs. I do notice that I spin the tires more shifting to second with the 373 PP option. I ordered some Bridgestone S04 Pole Position for the rear. The fronts are like new they will probably last 20k.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Seebee.....this video might help you a bit.....I've watched the Ford Racing Sport video and the Borla S type and they sure sound different to me....Also I was in the Seebee's from 77' to 82'...NMCB 74

I found a few vids but now I also found that Borla had a 3 inch stype... pn 140629 wondering if it's ok to install with stock headers and cat that is a 2.5 inch... Borla included the 2 nipples to install to stock as well as the tube extensions for the borla headers which will make it a true 3 inch system... I don't think there will be any harm since the exhaust is opened up but I am also thinking that it will give it a slightly deeper throaty sound.

I spent my entire Seabee career with 22 along with augmenting other battalions... nmcb 4, 5, 133, 40, and 74... worked along with 11 ... deployments were with also a majority of those active battalions and a few reserve ones too.... been in the Bees since oct 94 & retired last March of 22 years... I was also active coast guard from 91-to March 94
Sponsored