Sponsored

2015 Mustang Pricing Revealed! $24,425 (V6), $25,995 (Ecoboost), $32,925 (GT)

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
Ordering does not necessarily put you at the head of the line when they arrive this fall, it just guarantees the car you want will be. Dealer stock will be first built. They need samples at dealerships first before everyone drives away.
My point was that if he goes ahead an orders now, he'll be ahead of everyone else that's standing around waiting for more information (specs, etc.) before they will pull the trigger (could be weeks before that happens for all we know).

Chambo007

Threads
Reaction score
My dealer just texted me and said that he has the order guide but no pricing as of yet. Gonna wait til this afternoon to see if anything changes rather than wasting my lunch break. I bet I will still put a deposit down tonight with or with out exact pricing.

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
My dealer just texted me and said that he has the order guide but no pricing as of yet. Gonna wait til this afternoon to see if anything changes rather than wasting my lunch break. I bet I will still put a deposit down tonight with or with out exact pricing.
I am mailing my deposit today to my dealer. This way I will confirm my spot in line, #3, to order my loaded GT.

tagorgia

Krazydog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
V6 Horsepower dropped 5 HP

Ford actually dropped 5 HP on the V6 for 2015. I'm sure this was done to keep it below the 2.3L Ecoboost (305 HP) so they could sell the EB at a premium price over the standard V6. The Ford V6 was already below the base Camaro V6 (323 HP). It's too bad that they had to remove power from the V6 in lieu of getting a little more HP out of the 2.3.

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Ford actually dropped 5 HP on the V6 for 2015. I'm sure this was done to keep it below the 2.3L Ecoboost (305 HP) so they could sell the EB at a premium price over the standard V6. The Ford V6 was already below the base Camaro V6 (323 HP). It's too bad that they had to remove power from the V6 in lieu of getting a little more HP out of the 2.3.

This is neither confirmed information nor relevant to this thread.

Every article states 'more than' regarding HP/TQ numbers.

aardvark

Doubt that they really de-tuned the V6. Maybe they'll just understate the number in order to make the turbo 4-banger look better.

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
I'm a big Ford guy and I love this new Mustang. That said, I find it a bit obnoxious to be taking orders when they still haven't released the HP, TQ and curb weight, let alone prices on the various models besides V6!

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
This is neither confirmed information nor relevant to this thread.

Every article states 'more than' regarding HP/TQ numbers.
This. We even have members here quoting the MORE THAN numbers as if they were the actual number. No wonder the press does it. Ford takes all the blame for this stupidity.
Sponsored