Sponsored

2015 Mustang Pricing Revealed! $24,425 (V6), $25,995 (Ecoboost), $32,925 (GT)

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ct200
Let's see how much it will cost down here in Europe, projections are saying over 40000 euros (roughly 54000$) for the GT, which is a shame for a "popular" car...
That price is expected, i bet about 43,000€ for GT (includes PP+Premium+Navigation)

What sportcar can you buy in Europe with 430hp+ for this price?
Sponsored

Melino

For anyone planning to order today, I found this out. From a Ford guy (he's an inventory manager and involved in dealer advertising)...

Before anyone goes running to their Ford dealer this morning to place an order for the all-new, next generation 2015 Mustang... note that as of this morning, Ford has NOT released the 2015 Mustang Price List. In addition the 2015 Mustang is NOT available for order yet in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Orders) system and trying to order a Mustang in the traditional CONCEPS ordering system generates nothing but error codes and no prices.

BugsOli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT | 2015 Mustang Eco | 2022 Puma ST
That price is expected, i bet about 43,000€ for GT (includes PP+Premium+Navigation)

What sportcar can you buy in Europe with 430hp+ for this price?
None actually, the only one that you can get for this price range is either an A3 S3 or a Golf GTI if I remember well...

But the eco & road taxes on the GT are way higher than on both of those aforementioned, especially where I live :rant:

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
For anyone planning to order today, I found this out. From a Ford guy (he's an inventory manager and involved in dealer advertising)...

Before anyone goes running to their Ford dealer this morning to place an order for the all-new, next generation 2015 Mustang... note that as of this morning, Ford has NOT released the 2015 Mustang Price List. In addition the 2015 Mustang is NOT available for order yet in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Orders) system and trying to order a Mustang in the traditional CONCEPS ordering system generates nothing but error codes and no prices.
This is getting ridiculous.

Sponsored

nyyankees2589

Threads
Reaction score

So what makes today different than yesterday? Besides of course, the satisfaction (or lack thereof) of knowing what a base v6 will cost.

cadillacjay18

Threads
Reaction score
Ordering does not necessarily put you at the head of the line when they arrive this fall, it just guarantees the car you want will be. Dealer stock will be first built. They need samples at dealerships first before everyone drives away. And the 4 to 6 week initial hold on built cars is not for QC, it is to ensure enough are built for all dealers to get a few at the same time, otherwise it creates an unfair situation for the dealer without any cars. Everyone will flock to the dealer with cars. Just like LE allocations, certain dealers earn the right to see the first truck, but only up to a week or so from the first delivery.
if the 2014 corvette gave us any indication about placing orders. It does indeed put you in the front of the line. Some dealers will have a advantage and they aren't created equal and some still get the vehicle months ahead of other dealers. For example galpin ford will get 500 new mustangs while my local dealer are only getting 3. There won't actually be 4-6 week hold that just gives them time to under promise and over deliver.

Dyno

So what makes today different than yesterday? Besides of course, the satisfaction (or lack thereof) of knowing what a base v6 will cost.
Ford already out out the press release so I'm sure it'll happen. Give it some time, it's still early morning.

Travbedaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT DIB Prem
Ill be glad when the wait is over...about the weight. And HP/TQ.

Sponsored

genericuser1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 M3 convertible
So the big day and all they tell us is the base pricing for the V-6...really? No HP figures or curb weight? No full list of pricing for all trims/engines?

mustang317

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
My dealer just called me , he said he is able to see all the features and codes but not pricing yet, he said to call him in the afternoon by 4pm

tedness

Threads
Reaction score
This is a good start, but we need more info. :p

Unfortunately I won't be an early adopter of a 2015 but I plan on looking at a 2016 Ecoboost PP if I like the specs.
Sponsored