Sponsored

2015 Mustang Picture Game!

JoshMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2003 Mach 1, 64.5 Coupe
OH MY GOD, as a 1/2 Italian guy, I do NOT valid Olive Garden as being Italian ! LOL
Thought folks would get a laugh out of that, but it does say "Italian Resturant" on the building..... Here is number two...... So in Italy if you want Italian dressing do you just order "dressing"? I mean you are already in Italy so there is no need to say Italian right......
image.jpg
Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Here is one....now just to find a Fiat.
OH MY GOD, as a 1/2 Italian guy, I do NOT valid Olive Garden as being Italian ! LOL
I saw an Olive Garden restaurant when I travel to NY past year, but haven't tried it.. so we have to accept as "something italian" :lol:

Thought folks would get a laugh out of that, but it does say "Italian Resturant" on the building..... Here is number two...... So in Italy if you want Italian dressing do you just order "dressing"? I mean you are already in Italy so there is no need to say Italian right......
You'll be surprised to know that.. Italian dressing doen't exist at all in Italy!! :eyebulge: We don't use these type of dressing! When preparing salad, we only use extra virgin olive oil, salt, and vinegar (sometimes modena's balsamic vinegar).
When I traveled the US I had so much fun looking in grocery store to all the supposed 'italian' foods :lol::lol:

However, second pic is valid.. let's see if you find the third one!

BTW: I really appreciate the effort to take that dressing and go outside to take a pic with your car :thumbsup:

JoshMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
However, second pic is valid.. let's see if you find the third one!

BTW: I really appreciate the effort to take that dressing and go outside to take a pic with your car :thumbsup:
I don't actually wanna win this one, just a wanted to prove that the 3 pictures of something Italian is pretty easy, even though mine are more of a joke. I want to make sure others stay interested in this thread. It will get old quick if it's just me and you making challenges. Restuarnts and Italian cars( Fiat,Ferrari,Alfa,Lamborghini) are easy ways to win this one. Now someone else get the 3 pics and keep it moving.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
You're right, I set an easy challenge to get someone interested.. we can make it a bit difficult requesting a pic next to an Alfa Romeo, since I believe they are not very common?
Or maybe I can keep this for the next time I'll win :D

JoshMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're right, I set an easy challenge to get someone interested.. we can make it a bit difficult requesting a pic next to an Alfa Romeo, since I believe they are not very common?
Or maybe I can keep this for the next time I'll win :D
Alfa's or any other EYE-TOWEL-YEN cars are not common in "my neck of the woods". Save the Alfa request for your next win. Hopefully someone will get some pics and keep it moving.

Sponsored

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost

JoshMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
does next to any chrysler/dodgee count then? :clap2:
Negative, I don't know why he post that, the 3 Italian pics has not been completed. I have put up two, but still waiting on a third hoping someone else will beat me to it.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Does this count ;)
i know its not an easy one though !!
Sure! Thank you, I never heard of Carrabba's, but now I see they have more than 230 locations!

Since there are no other submissions, if you are able to find two other pictures within a day (my day starts now, here is 9 AM) ok, else you are the winner and can choose the next challenge :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
Either that or those left playing vote on one to try next

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website