Sponsored

2015 Mustang interior: Gauge, Instrument Cluster, Center Console Pic!!

KingofQueens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Found on another forum, says its from the turbo 4 interior.

Not sure how i like the circular middle vents (why 3?), and also the shitload of buttons on the steering wheel.

2015mustanginterior1.jpg

NEW PICS ADDED (11/8/13):
Sponsored

KZStang

Nice find sir!

This looks like it could be the production finish. Compare the knobs/buttons to the other spy photos:

The claim that it is the EB4 matches up with what we were expecting in terms of the 6500RPM redline. For those that did not follow closely, the early mule pics showed this and it was speculated that was the EB4 as its redline matches that of the 2013 Focus ST with its 2.0L EB4.

MYs197

I like the circular vents actually. But i'm surprised the gauge cluster is basically unchanged from the current mustang.

Rob

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
I'd prefer fewer buttons on the steering wheel myself.

Sponsored

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
This looks bizarre. The Speedo is noticeably smaller than the tach. The section with the three vents has a different, smoother texture and shape than the rest of the center stack with an abrupt transition to where the center screen is. The sides of the center stack still seem to be made of that cheap gray unfinished plastic as in the previous spy pic. (The one with the faux stitching)

I'm hoping that this isn't final.

MYs197

All part of more tech/features/infotainment that needs a convenient way to be controlled while driving. Just be glad we didn't get parts bin steering wheel with a Ford logo on there.

K.Lysius

All part of more tech/features/infotainment that needs a convenient way to be controlled while driving. Just be glad we didn't get parts bin steering wheel with a Ford logo on there.
+1 so happy to see a proper horse on the steering wheel... not like the Camaro's parts bin steering wheel :doh:

GTsquid

This looks bizarre. The Speedo is noticeably smaller than the tach. The section with the three vents has a different, smoother texture and shape than the rest of the center stack with an abrupt transition to where the center screen is. The sides of the center stack still seem to be made of that cheap gray unfinished plastic as in the previous spy pic. (The one with the faux stitching)

I'm hoping that this isn't final.
Agree with you on the speedo/tach size but about the smoother texture of the section with the 3 vents I think it's just the light reflection making it appear that way. To me, the texture and finish looks to be the same as the one in the pic with the faux stitching.

Smallish size making my eyes hurt, here's a blown up version.

11223809454_ea1f0a53e0_h.jpg
15 mustang interior shot.jpg

OP
OP

KingofQueens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Too bad the pic cuts off at that point. A little lower and we can see if the toggle switches made it to production.

I was also hoping for a smaller steering wheel and thicker.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Dude! WHAT other forum?????
That made me chuckle :lol:

Yeah, I thought this was the place for breaking S550 news ;)

Personally.................I'm impressed. My OCD may not like different sized dials, but perhaps it's the angle of the photo? Everything else is a big :thumbsup: in my book!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Oh, and the 3 vents? A nod to the '05 concept, although the centre one was a clock.

As mentioned previously, the concept also features toggles :)

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10Sp Auto, Velocity Blue
Too bad the pic cuts off at that point. A little lower and we can see if the toggle switches made it to production.

I was also hoping for a smaller steering wheel and thicker.
I was hoping for a smaller, thicker steering wheel and larger, easier to read Gauges - and oil pressure / Temp Gauges.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
I was hoping for a smaller, thicker steering wheel and larger, easier to read Gauges - and oil pressure / Temp Gauges.
The steering wheel is smaller. If you go to a dealer and sit in a Fusion with the leather wrapped wheel you'll have the idea

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Looks good, I like the 3 vents. That is SOOO much better than the big thing they stuck in the new BMW 4 series.

And what's the point of that tape bit over the pony? ANYONE can still see it's there, so why bother?!
Sponsored