Sponsored

2015 Mustang GT350 Spied With Less Camo

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
A fully optioned 2013/2014 GT with a Track Package and Recaros can go over $40K. I doubt a GT350 would be $45K.
Agreed. Anyone expecting a GT350 to sticker for under upper $40K's (47,48 or 49K) is setting themselves up for a serious disappointment in my opinion.

I don't have to like it,but the market is going that way.
Sponsored

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Agreed. Anyone expecting a GT350 to sticker for under upper $40K's (47,48 or 49K) is setting themselves up for a serious disappointment in my opinion.
I tried to convey that earlier. I just can't see a GT350 coming in under $50k. Imho

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
It's impossible to say what all is included and what separates it from the regular car to get an idea how much it will cost.

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Please just give me a higher-revving, normally aspirated V8, quality two piece brake rotors (iron disks is OK), keep the back seat (otherwise I might as well get the Vette), good suspension tuning, and a little weight savings.

Basically like the Boss302.

I'd be very excited about that.

Forced Induction not so much.

-T

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Please just give me a higher-revving, normally aspirated V8, quality two piece brake rotors (iron disks is OK), keep the back seat (otherwise I might as well get the Vette), good suspension tuning, and a little weight savings.

-T

Keep it simple, price it to where people would be inclined to buy and track it, and make happy Mustang enthusiasts. Don't make a Z28 copycat essentially.

nametoshowothers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
description of cars

-T
I think there is room for both. I do not care as much about the price as I do about capability. So I'd rather have the boss 302, but with leather, nav, back seat, etc. and carbon fibre fenders, hood, etc to save the weight. Ok with ceramic rotors as option, but I think it should be available.

mustangletback

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 droptop mustang
:first:what will tell the price is how much hp,and tq.what kind of brakes,the weight,and what size motor.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I think there is room for both. I do not care as much about the price as I do about capability. So I'd rather have the boss 302, but with leather, nav, back seat, etc. and carbon fibre fenders, hood, etc to save the weight. Ok with ceramic rotors as option, but I think it should be available.

Once you put in those luxury features it becomes another car, a top-tier GT500 model. Some of us are hoping for something to slot below that with a performance priority.

nametoshowothers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
description of cars
Once you put in those luxury features it becomes another car, a top-tier GT500 model. Some of us are hoping for something to slot below that with a performance priority.
understood, but i want it all :)

I am happy to have options on it. But i do not see why ford should not let MFT and Nav as well as leather be options for all models. I would daily drive and Nav, stereo, MFT, etc are all mandatory for me. As well I want to go to the track days and such as well.

realize that each perspective is equally valid, not trying to convince anyone

Sponsored

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
I'm fine with the luxury features as options (I'd probably even order some) but I don't want something that has a bunch of extra weight over the front end due to forced induction, power that greatly overwhelms the chassis (just a little overwhelming is fine), and the associated price increase. Luxury I'm fine with because those features are more easily added without affecting the rest of the chassis (unlike added power that creates a trickle-down effect and requires stronger drivetrains, more cooling, etc). Of course I do want a bit extra power, but just keep it all natural.

I'm sure Ford will do a great job and will eventually have both a forced induction beast and a N/A track focused car, but I just want them to release the more track focused version first (just call me greedy).

-T

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Nice shot

2015-ford-mustang-gt350-spy-shots_100455944_l.jpg
DASH_PLAQUE.jpg

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

FATTBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302
I keep telling myself, "You have a nice track oriented Mustang already, you don't need a G.T.350".

It ain't working. I'm going to be broke for a long time as I really don't want to part with my Boss, so I'll just have to add to the "stable".

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Topnotch, is this from an Original GT350?

attachment.jpg
Sponsored