• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 Mustang GT w/ PP and Prem Pack

minubaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem + PP
SOLD! ! ! ! !

No Trades Accepted

Link to Pics:
https://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/6033583664.html

I am very saddened to announce that I am selling my S550. I don't have the time to drive this car like I did in 2015 and is taking up too much space as well.

GENERAL:

- Color: Magnetic Metallic
- Car is immaculate, inside and out. NEVER driven in the snow, rarely driven in the rain.
- ADULT OWNED - never did burnouts or even used launch control. Never been to the track.
- Only 14,400 miles - this is my second car. Barely driven in last 12 months.
- Original Owner - I pre-ordered this car in 2015 as a custom order. Total price I paid was OVER $40k

MODS:

- This car has long tube stainless steel headers with Cats installed (Brand: Stainless Power). This is costs $2,000 (parts/labor) alone. I am using spacers for O2 sensors and the car passes emission testing with NO issues. Visual and OBD2 testing.
- It also has a custom tune from BAMA and Cold Air Intake from JTL ($800 parts alone)
- Car makes about 500hp and is significantly faster than the stock setup.
- Car has OEM cat-back exhaust

OPTIONS:

- Has Heated and Cooled Seats
- Has hill assist feature
- Has Navigation and Ford Sync

Link to Pics:
https://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/6033583664.html
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

minubaba