• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT 2015 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP / 7600k Miles / Mint Condition / New Jersey

Roni911

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium with Performance Package
I am selling my 2015 Mustang GT CPE Premium with the Performance Pack in mint condition with only 7.6k miles!

The car is completely stock (except Magnaflow exhaust) and fully loaded! Black Leather heated and air conditioned seats, Navigation, Seat memory, etc. Performance package includes: 6 speed manual transmission, 401a option group, Brembo brakes, heated and cooled seats, blind spot warning system, home link, Shaker Sound system, Sirius XM radio, ice cold A/C, tint. Adult owned, garage kept, non-smoker, well maintained, never tracked and Runs flawlessly with only one issue that can easily be fixed. The Backup camera works when u drive forward and at exactly 70 miles an hour the screen flips to the correct position. (I can send a video). It’s a simple wiring fix. I am going out of the country and have no time to take care of it.

Ally Bank currently has a lien on the clean title. $28,900 obo. The car can be bought and also financed thru a GMC dealership I am friends with.

Vehiclecheck report is available upon request

Ron - 908 500 6803, [email protected]
2015-Ford-Mustang-Gt-front-right-26999818 (7).jpg
IMG_3229.jpg
IMG_3232.jpg
IMG_3234.jpg
IMG_3235.jpg
IMG_3237.jpg
IMG_3238.jpg
IMG_3239.jpg
Sponsored