• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Illinois 2015 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack - Chicago

FatPat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
*******SOLD*******

2015 Ford Mustang GT premium with performance pack. 6 speed manual. Car is fully loaded with the exception of adaptive cruise control and recaro seats. It has the equipment Group 401A option. Leather heated and cooled seats. Dual climate control. Blind spot Monitoring. Shaker Audio (I upgraded the sub to a Pioneer in the same box). Just over 41,000 miles.

Upgrades include:
Steeda Lowering Springs with Pro-Action Shocks
Steeda Front and Rear Sway Bars
Steeda "Stop the Hop" Kit
Steeda Cold Air Intake and Tune (Tuner included)
Steeda Tri-Ax short shifter with Raceseng Ashiko shift knob
Redline Hood Strut Kit
Black Pony, 5.0, and GT Emblems
Corsa Sport full cat back exhaust
Velgen Classic5 20"x9" fronts and 20"x10.5" rears with factory tire pressure sensors
Nitto NT555 G2 265/35R20 Fronts Nitto NT555 G2 305/30R20 Rears
Factory SYNC 3 with navigation and CarPlay installed
2018 tails tinted with big worm graphix dark smoke (vinyl film can easily be removed)
Hood vents, mirrors, and stripes are vinyl. Paint is perfect underneath, and it can be easily removed
30% tint all around
LEDs everywhere - all interior lights, reverse light, tinted LED sidemarkers, and front running/signals are switchback

Car is in excellent shape, no accidents, and maintenance is always kept up to date.

$28,500. At the asking price, I'll include the original PP wheels, original MyFordTouch screen with APIM, and original tail lights.

50275164201_19a17c670b_b.jpg

50274949622_aee4b80cdd_b.jpg

50108486212_12f02a9b8c_b.jpg

50274790541_02cae07e1f_b.jpg

50304944676_c46dfb491a_b.jpg

50304256638_57bcc5f933_b.jpg

50304256558_4448dda163_b.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ldc1955

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leigh
Vehicle(s)
Miata Forester Matrix
Looks nice. Any accidents or repairs (excluding the mods, that is) and has it been driven year round or is it stored over the winters? Thanks.

OP
OP

FatPat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
No accidents, no repairs. Just the usual maintenance of oil changes and dealer services. The car is in excellent shape.

I have winter tires on the PP wheels (brand new rear tires), but the car doesn't get driven over the winter. I just put them on for storage when the temps get below 50*. Generally the car only gets driven when it's nice. It sits in the garage under a cover most of the time. I have a different car for daily driving.

Sponsored

OP
OP

FatPat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Bump. Probably going to the dealer tomorrow.

Goosey23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bump. Probably going to the dealer tomorrow.
Could you pm me what the dealer would offer you? I have a 16 with similar miles and am curious as to what its worth.
Sponsored