• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 Mustang GT PP - Magnetic - 6 Spd

XFD2014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
For sale is my custom ordered, 2015 Mustang GT performance package. Magnetic grey. 5.0. 6 speed manual. 19" black wheels. 6 piston Brembo brakes. Backup camera. Sync radio. Black cloth interior. 3,450 miles. This car has been stored inside, never driven in snow or salt, in showroom condition. I have added 20% window tint with a (local) lifetime warranty, lethal performance x-pipe and Roush Racing performance mufflers. Clean title. Only selling to assist financing buying land and building a home. This is my secondary vehicle so miles will remain low. Text or call for additional pictures or information. $30,000 or make a reasonable offer. (937) 245-1582
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

XFD2014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Sounds good, let me know! Thanks.

Tell3131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
What was the MSRP on your GT? Looking for a well taken care of 2015.
Thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP

XFD2014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Hey Tell3131, MSRP was $35,515. Shoot me a text or call at (937) 245-1582 if you need any more info, or I can send over a copy of the sticker to you. Thanks!

Bossdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Perhaps we could start a trend of putting SOLD in the title line when sold? That would be really nice for us potential buyers!

Congrats on the sale!
Sponsored