RCstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver
Hello all,
Well to leave a long story short, My front end of my 2015 Mustang collided with a wheel that ended up being in the middle of a lane going over a bridge. This car is a GT premium, standard front end. Nothing special. The wheel damaged the front lip, dented the bumper along the fang, busted the lower grill, AC Condensor, and destroyed the rock guard/belly pan. I was going to claim this on my insurance (500 Dollar) deductible, but not sure if I want to replace the lip with another factory unit. or aftermarket. This will determine the belly pan I may use. I am looking for something that's clean, but not over the top. Open for suggestion?
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Honestly - you can probably source all of the needed parts on eBay for under $1k total, and that’s probably even getting same color as you have now.

If you hit up your insurance, then you risk the possibility of increased premiums, costing you more annually...

OP
OP
RCstang

RCstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver
Honestly - you can probably source all of the needed parts on eBay for under $1k total, and that’s probably even getting same color as you have now.

If you hit up your insurance, then you risk the possibility of increased premiums, costing you more annually...
That was what I was thinking. Thank you
Sponsored