Sponsored

2015 Mustang GT Ford Racing Sport Cat-Back Exhaust Install Video

95cobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Welp I'm sold! Might have to get these before the car comes in! Great video, thanks
Sponsored

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
I think the MagnaFlow is going to sound a bit deeper and less drone in cruising speed. I've have Borla on V8 and after 3 months got tired of the drone and moved to MF and enjoyed it more.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I think the MagnaFlow is going to sound a bit deeper and less drone in cruising speed. I've have Borla on V8 and after 3 months got tired of the drone and moved to MF and enjoyed it more.

That is pretty much backwards. Borlas and Corsas are practically the only systems guaranteed not to drone whereas Magnaflow has among the worst drone record.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I'd like an interior video of the system at 70 mph if you could

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats

Ford Racing M-5200-M8SC Mustang GT Sport Cat-Back Exhaust 2015

Today we are installing the Ford Racing by Borla stainless steel Sport 2-1/2" cat-back exhaust system on a 2015 GT Mustang. Like most GT owners we found the stock exhaust system on the new 2015 GT to be a little quiet for such an impressive car. Ford Racing teamed up with Borla to create their Sport series cat-back exhaust system.

Installation was incredibly simple on the new 2015, and can be done in about an hour. Simply unbolt the factory exhaust, although we do recommend having some help taking it off if your using a lift because it is all 1 piece and is quite heavy. Once removed, bolt in the new system.

The Ford Racing by Borla Sport cat-back sounds great inside and outside of the car. A nice aggressive sound that should come with a muscle car. If you are looking for a great sounding and great looking cat-back exhaust for your 2015 GT, than check out the Sport cat-back from Ford Racing.

For more 2015 Mustang parts available at CJ Pony Parts check out:
2015 Mustang Parts & Guide | Free shipping | CJ Pony Parts

For more 2015 cat-backs available at CJ Pony Parts check out:
2015 Mustang Cat Back Exhaust Kits | CJ Pony Parts
I'm impressed! Were there or are there going to be any performance number comparisons (stock versus modified total HP figures and decibel ratings) to go along with the Borla's? :coolphotos:

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
That is pretty much backwards. Borlas and Corsas are practically the only systems guaranteed not to drone whereas Magnaflow has among the worst drone record.
And I had Borla and Sport Corsa on my Z06 and moved to MF and loved it. ;)

Geotoxic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
A little too much rasp for me. Looking forward to the Touring version and the Borla S.

Sponsored

jedirocker

Threads
Reaction score
Website
visualuniverse.org
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Thanks CJPP for shipping this exhaust to me so quickly. Got it installed today and wow-oh-wow does it sound incredible. At highway speeds, barely any cabin drone, which is how I also rated the OEM exhaust for cabin drone. In other words, at cruising speeds, you won't know you changed out the exhaust.

I'll upload video later.
Sponsored