• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 Mustang GT base with PP and Recaros

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
2015 base Mustang GT ( built Oct 30th 2014, delivered Dec 12th 2014) with performance package and Recaro race seats. Lots of Steeda suspension mods: Pro Action adjustable dampers, linear sport springs, camber plates, adjustable sway bars, billet sway bar mounts, billet upper rear shock mounts and stop the hop bushing kit w/ alignment bushings. BMR front sway bar end links, FRPP GT350 rear half shafts and toe link bearings.

Car has been tracked at VIR, Road Atlanta, TGPR, and Memphis Int Raceway. Has been meticulously maintained with Driven FR20 oil, BG trans oil, and RP rear diff oil. Changed after every track day. Will include used Carbotech XP10 and G Loc R10 pads for the front. Wheels are LMR 19x9.5 Drift wheels with 285/35 Bridgestone RE11s. Also have a custom fit car cover with Mustang 50 Years logo on the front and Lloyds mat with 50 Years logo plus never used stock mats. FRPP rear black panel with no mold dimple in the middle. 27,000mi

Forgot to add is has an MBRP street 3" catback also.

$27,000
DSC01779.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

mjbaker84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang GT Premium, 16 Lincoln MKX Reserve, 17 Ford Fusion Hybrid
more photos?

OP
OP

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Will get some tomorrow. Just added Speigler braided stainless front brake lines and bled the system with fresh Motul 600. Im soaked with sweat.

mjbaker84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
More pics

Forgot it also has a JLT catch can and FTBR brake cooling back plates with lower grill cut and ducts added.
DSC02099.JPG
DSC02097.JPG
DSC02096.JPG
DSC02095.JPG

Sponsored

mjbaker84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Offers welcomed...just dont low ball me.

OP
OP

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
$25,000?

oldrnslwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 F-150, '15 Mustang V6
For anyone who might be interested in this car, but is hesitant because it’s been on the track a few times; don’t worry that the car has been abused. I have known Josh for many years and he takes extremely good care of all his stuff. I wouldn’t hesitate at all to buy his GT. It’s in great condition with a very useful and well executed mod list. If I didn’t already have my Mustang, I would buy this one. I think this an awesome car and someone is going to be really happy with it.

Sponsored
OP
OP

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
[MENTION=31153]7YearAscent[/MENTION] you can drive it back to Wisconsin...its not really that far. I just drove it from back from Detroit a few weeks ago.

7YearAscent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
[MENTION=31153]7YearAscent[/MENTION] you can drive it back to Wisconsin...its not really that far. I just drove it from back from Detroit a few weeks ago.
Trust me, I looked. 13.5 hours according to Google maps...:(

OP
OP

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Anybody?

sysquella