• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 Mustang GT 2.9 Whipple (7700miles)

Sheff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
2015 Mustang GT Premium 2.9 Whipple supercharged (7700miles)
$36,500 PRICE DROP

Perfect opportunity for someone looking to move to a 2015 platform. I take pride in taking care of my car and only use quality parts. The car has been on the dyno one time for one pull just to see ballpark what kind of numbers it makes and two track days 4 passes total. Im looking to sell the car unfortunetly because I'm looking at making the next step of buying a house. I love this car the whipple makes it addicting to drive.

Car made 728whp/555wtq on whipple tune. Was a bit more than i expected but it was on a happy dynojet.

Mod List.
2.9 Whipple with upgraded 132mm throttle body
ARH full catless exhaust system (xpipe)
JMS FuelMax BAP
MMR OPG/CSG
(2) 18x10 GT500 reps
(2) NT05R 305/45/18
Car has only seen Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Oil
IMG_0168.JPG
IMG_0169.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG
IMG_0171.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG
IMG_0173.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG
IMG_0175.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0167.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Sheff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Thanks had a lot of people tell me the same thing just waiting for the right person.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Sheff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Yes the car is still for sale i put a little more miles on it (8200miles) but I have dropped the price to 36500

PatInMich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6
Why do all the ones that really get my attention either in FL or TX? Ugh.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Why do all the ones that really get my attention either in FL or TX? Ugh.
Great time of year to come spend a vacation in Florida and pick up a Whipple Mustang.

GLWS OP